DD needs to make the Gethering happen!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

I think DawgDaddy needs to seriously consider this! He played great today and if ya'll massage his back at night , he should be good to go ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawg has been my regular roomie on several THP events, but, I draw the line at sensual massage. :laughing:

There you go, OG could lay down on that reclining passenger seat on the way down and back, it has heating and cooling so he could alternate between hot and cool. lol

Hell, that sounds like actual therapy! I think it would do the old boy good! Both of y'all should be on this trip.

There are lot of places to get a message in southern GA, I've seen the ads along I75, I believe several of them have truck parking. Those places just do massages right?

Dawg has been my regular roomie on several THP events, but, I draw the line at sensual massage. :laughing:

Hell, that sounds like actual therapy! I think it would do the old boy good! Both of y'all should be on this trip.

Naw, I wasn't thinking about the sensual variety down there. That sensual massage would be coming from Lynne after I am home
d5435c9b46b45254da70576b108b1c39de28b2f_t.gif

I think both the old coots, DD and OG, NEED to be there. Skip the round on the way down and just do the Sat and Sun rounds. We could dig a hole in back of the one of the condos, fill it with boiling water and you will have a hot tub with a great view to soak your ailing arses!

I think DawgDaddy needs to seriously consider this! He played great today and if ya'll massage his back at night , he should be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I just threw up.

I bet if you came and massaged his back, he'd let you stretch out in the ride back.
Now I definitely threw up.

Who else thinks we should all do the Folds of Honor Championship this weekend and count one of our rounds?

Who else thinks we should all do the Folds of Honor Championship this weekend and count one of our rounds?

I could be talked into this easily.

I like the sound of this but don't know what "Folds of Honor Championship" is, please elaborate. I'm all for anything supporting the Folds of Honor.

Let's do it!

I'm down for that if the rest are. Great cause for great people

Bump to get 3 more to fill this baby up!

Bump to get 3 more to fill this baby up!

Man I would love to but I know I could not play the 2nd day without a hand full of pills and I really don't want to do that. I will miss everyone.

I thought I had landed us another player, but he has a conflict that weekend.

Jaxgolfer is confirmed. See you guys in two weeks!

So we stand at 14 now?

Jaxgolfer is confirmed. See you guys in two weeks!
I hope he finds a tickle of Jameson over the course of the weekend.

13, I believe. He was the +1 I was referring to.

Thought you may have found somebody local. 13 is still better than 12! May a couple or 3 will turn up in the next week and a half.

Thought you may have found somebody local. 13 is still better than 12! May a couple or 3 will turn up in the next week and a half.
Still working on a local.

Back