NHL 2014-2015 Season

I keep thinking Calgary will just go away eventually but those guys just keep hanging around. All I want is for the Kings to miss the playoffs somehow...that would be so nice!

Cowtown will get it done. It will be ugly though.

Bolts with a big penalty kill, then scoring immediately after the PP to tie it up 1-1 early in the 1st.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Boston is the last team in the East I want to face in the playoffs.

Marchand with his typical dirty play, and then as usual can't hold his own in a fight.

Dude is a punk, and Stamkos made him look like one. I just wish the refs would have let it continue.

Just like that 3-1 good guys.

At this rate the Bruins in the playoffs may not be a problem.

Marchand with his typical dirty play, and then as usual can't hold his own in a fight.

Dude is a punk, and Stamkos made him look like one. I just wish the refs would have let it continue.

At this rate the Bruins will play golf soon

slight FIFY

slight FIFY

They're such a roller coaster this wouldn't be surprising. They find a way to crap the bed more often than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this rate the Bruins in the playoffs may not be a problem.
He reminds me of an annoying rodent.

Well Tampa beat Boston for the first time since 2012, which is incredibly hard to believe. And that only happened because of some pretty poor goaltending from Rask, the bolts were outplayed for most of the game.

Dear lord don't let us meet up with Boston in the first. It's the only team in the East I don't want to face, and they would likely be the 8 seed.

Well Tampa beat Boston for the first time since 2012, which is incredibly hard to believe. And that only happened because of some pretty poor goaltending from Rask, the bolts were outplayed for most of the game.

Dear lord don't let us meet up with Boston in the first. It's the only team in the East I don't want to face, and they would likely be the 8 seed.

Even if the Bruins make the playoffs, which is no guarantee now, they won't go anywhere. Rask is toast. Svedberg was supposed to be a good backup after spending last year in the AHL getting adjusted to the North American game, but he's been a sieve this year in the NHL so Rask has been getting nearly every start. After 11 games in 18 days, the B's as a whole are just wiped. They'll go on a great run to tease you, then stink up the joint 5-6 games in a row while every team around them in the standings is winning.

Even if the Bruins make the playoffs, which is no guarantee now, they won't go anywhere. Rask is toast. Svedberg was supposed to be a good backup after spending last year in the AHL getting adjusted to the North American game, but he's been a sieve this year in the NHL so Rask has been getting nearly every start. After 11 games in 18 days, the B's as a whole are just wiped. They'll go on a great run to tease you, then stink up the joint 5-6 games in a row while every team around them in the standings is winning.
I agree with everything you said, but if they somehow pull the bolts I like their chances. I dunno, maybe they have naked photos if Yzerman and Cooper together but we usually crap the bed against you guys. Even tonight we won but we didn't deserve it.

I really want to see the Bruins and Canadians in the first round.

There's a recipe for a 4-0 Canadiens sweep.

Between Ottawa, Boston, and Washington, think Boston stands the best chance over a series.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Between Ottawa, Boston, and Washington, think Boston stands the best chance over a series.

far from it IMO, the capitals have a better team than boston, and somehow the senators find a way to beat the habs

far from it IMO, the capitals have a better team than boston, and somehow the senators find a way to beat the habs

I think the Sens are just running with a hot goalie, have this funny feeling he'll break in the playoffs. We can't give the Caps too much credit around here, Crest may be reading.

I think the Sens are just running with a hot goalie, have this funny feeling he'll break in the playoffs. We can't give the Caps too much credit around here, Crest may be reading.

I didn't give them much credit, I just said that they were better than the bruins, which isn't much

The Sen's vs the Habs has the potential to be a really intense series.

Both the Bruins and Kings will have their work cut out for them just to make it to the playoffs.

Huge 4 points for the Canucks this weekend.

Highlight of the year for me is Stamkos making Marchand look like the b**ch he is. Hahah loved it!

Highlight of the year for me is Stamkos making Marchand look like the b**ch he is. Hahah loved it!

Seeing him fight always makes me nervous, but man you love seeing your star go after a guy after a late hit like that, and then to immediately take him down, bonus.

I know right? He hugged him SO HARD.

;)

Seeing him fight always makes me nervous, but man you love seeing your star go after a guy after a late hit like that, and then to immediately take him down, bonus.

Stamkos over the past 3 seasons has started to remind me a lot of this guy..........

YZERMAN.jpg

Which, IMO, is one of the largest compliments who can give a hockey player. Stammer has turned into much more than just a goal scorer.

I've always been a huge Stamkos fan, but he solidified that for me in 2011 when he came back out on the ice after getting his face broken wide open from a Boychuk slap shot. He's a gamer for sure.

I've always been a huge Stamkos fan, but he solidified that for me in 2011 when he came back out on the ice after getting his face broken wide open from a Boychuk slap shot. He's a gamer for sure.

Still the best photo.

LL

I've seen that one with Rich Peverley on it too. Shame what happened with him, but could have been so much worse.

Back