Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Slowly working on the mrs and I THINK, I might be in for this one. Nothing concrete, but I'm hopeful.
Get it done, Mike. That's all I've got to say about that.

Don't book me for lodging. I'm only an hour & a half out.

You sure this isn't pics from one of the courses in Hot Springs. Looks really similar. Can't wait to get up there and play.
93d9cfded5275f01f56a1e1d30d8308f.jpg

3c6965af7fef5774c3d4ccbd9bbeafa3.jpg

bd662728dcec605ab52f0614e407f15b.jpg

74356b52c708375b3172cd065b275e36.jpg

610da5ffed92b455841df7c35d7e1a12.jpg

A few pics from today at Payne stewart. Even in dormant conditions course is in great shape and it is a true test. You will hit every club in your bag.

Tagged along with Shane and a couple of his old friends today (awesome guys), and all I can say is WOW! I realize it was my first time seeing this course, but how could those greens, (or any greens), possibly roll anymore perfectly than we were blessed with? GREAT COURSE, I can't wait to see it in peak form.
It was a blast playing with you today. Thanks for coming out. We will do it again soon.

Don't book me for lodging either, as I live in Springfield Mo which is only about 45 min away.

With the list not full yet, and some on the list not needing lodging, I'm going to book enough space for 16 guys (3 separate condos). This allows us to drop one of the 3rd party condos with the 3 day minimum, and cuts $645 off the total bill. On top of this, our host, Mr. Posey is chipping in for 1 of the condos himself, so lodging is going to be very cheap. Assuming 16 people need lodging, after Shane's generosity, it looks like the total bill per person would be $57 + tax, and that's for 2 nights, so that works out to $29/night. One condo will be available Sunday night because of the 3 day minimum, but not figuring that into the cost, since there's no way around it anyway.

TL;DR: if you need lodging, it's going to be around $57 + tax total for your entire stay.

If anyone has any problems with this plan, let me know, otherwise I'll book the condos early this week and we can cross that off our list and be one step closer to an amazing weekend.

Ryan you are awesome!!!!

With the list not full yet, and some on the list not needing lodging, I'm going to book enough space for 16 guys (3 separate condos). This allows us to drop one of the 3rd party condos with the 3 day minimum, and cuts $645 off the total bill. On top of this, our host, Mr. Posey is chipping in for 1 of the condos himself, so lodging is going to be very cheap. Assuming 16 people need lodging, after Shane's generosity, it looks like the total bill per person would be $57 + tax, and that's for 2 nights, so that works out to $29/night. One condo will be available Sunday night because of the 3 day minimum, but not figuring that into the cost, since there's no way around it anyway.

TL;DR: if you need lodging, it's going to be around $57 + tax total for your entire stay.

If anyone has any problems with this plan, let me know, otherwise I'll book the condos early this week and we can cross that off our list and be one step closer to an amazing weekend.

Neb - thanks so much for putting this lodging package together and getting these great rates. It is going to be great.

Shane - thank you for doing all the leg work on the courses as well as some incredible generosity in paying everyone's lodging for a night.

You guys rock!

Gonna be a blast guys. Enjoy it!

If someone (prob a local) only wants to play 18 Saturday I am sure we can work something out.
With the sat AM round Ledgestone is sending us out before a big tournament they are having so we cant go above 20 unfortunately.
I will get with you as I talk to everyone.
Also anytime you want to come out and check out Branson I know Daddio and Eric and myself like to get down there and play.

I need to talk to the boss first but I think I can get over for the Saturday AM round at Ledgestone. Unfortunately, staying the weekend isn't in the cards right now but I'm hoping to at least get in 18 on Saturday morning with you guys. Will let you know for sure soon.

Updating first post.
MikeG is now officially in, this makes me very happy, Mike is one awesome guy

Updating first post.
This is very good to hear. Way to go Mike. This is going to be a fun weekend.

Updating first post.
Sweet!

I think that puts us at 17. 3 more slots...

I would like to join ya'll in Branson if there is still room!!

Ok, put me as a maybe or wait list for this one. I'll be a game time decision.

Ok, put me as a maybe or wait list for this one. I'll be a game time decision.

So you were waiting for me to commit before signing up?
It will be good seeing you and cookie again!

Give me the 411 on when the drop dead time is in case I miss it! I think I'll be able to squeeze this in.
No drop.dead time, I have already paid all the deposits. I am going to check tomorrow and see if we can secure an additional tee time :)

Back