2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Final payment sent today. Ready to do this - if I can ever get outside & play! We do at least have green stuff on the ground now...kinda forgot what that looks like.

I had a good 3 hours of practice Sunday and we still have a lot of mud to deal with but in hope that by the weekend courses will be in a better playable condition. Having changed my shafts out to the Recoil 460 is giving something to adjust to in distance and I have to nail that down before next month.

I'm so looking forward to this getting here. Will be making a trip down to play on the 28th/29th. Anyone who wants to join us can. It will be a fun practice round. Playing 36/27 between the days.

Final payment sent today. Ready to do this - if I can ever get outside & play! We do at least have green stuff on the ground now...kinda forgot what that looks like.

I thought it was a special kind of St. Patricks snow. Then I remembered that this is what lies underneath the snow.

Balance paid this morning! I can't believe we're only four weeks away from this!!

It'll be here before we know it bud!!! Hope you'll be ready for this!!!
Balance paid this morning! I can't believe we're only four weeks away from this!!

It'll be here before we know it bud!!! Hope you'll be ready for this!!!

Oh I'll be ready. My swing? Maybe not so much but that's not important

I hear ya man, my putting is much better than last year but I got a stupid hook and hitting them thin. Hopefully I'll have it figured out by then. Shot a 92 for my second round of the year, so that's not to terrible for me.
Oh I'll be ready. My swing? Maybe not so much but that's not important

REMINDER:

Just a reminder guys, your final payment of $59 for this event is due today. Also, if you plan to bring a guest to dinner there is an additional fee of $35 and I will need to know by April 1st if you plan to bring a guest.

Paid in full! The area is starting to dry out a bit and green up. I think the course is going to be in spectacular shape for our visit. Got a lesson in yesterday and somehow gained 6 mph between early January and now in just about every club. The lessons really have me hopeful that I can get that index much closer to scratch this year. Tomorrow is a post work short game session to knock the rust off. Saturday will be my first round of 2015!

get your balances paid y'all dont wanna get booted

First round of the season coming Saturday afternoon. Excited to finally take all the work I have been doing onto the course.

First round of the season coming Saturday afternoon. Excited to finally take all the work I have been doing onto the course.

Fairways & greens, my friend!

We are 4weeks out from this one happening and I can't wait to tee it up with y'all

We are 4weeks out from this one happening and I can't wait to tee it up with y'all
I hear ya man, and I'm ready to play on some beautiful Kentucky green grass. Hopefully it'll be green!! Can't wait to see everyone and maybe try some different clubs. Also pumped to see the pairings for this....

Tick, Tick, Tick , The time is coming for this awesome weekend . I am so looking forward to playing some Kentucky golf .

Im looking forward to coming out there. Going to be a great time, at a fantastic golf course with some very cool gear to demo.

Demo you say???

Looking forward to a great weekend!

club and ball testing! ........awesome!

Back