Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Just spent two hours hitting in a golf smith. Only to have my swing deteriorate into cutting across the ball constantly. Sigh. Anyway, I am good the 27 or 28 most likely if its the 28 early the better.

Just spent two hours hitting in a golf smith. Only to have my swing deteriorate into cutting across the ball constantly. Sigh. Anyway, I am good the 27 or 28 most likely if its the 28 early the better.

Jason Krier at Golfgalaxy. Joe pointed me to him and he is great and cheap.

Jason Krier at Golfgalaxy. Joe pointed me to him and he is great and cheap.

Thanks. I definitely want to get some lessons but its harder since I am not up there much. My old golf tec instructor is relatively close. I might actually just go to the local golf smith, the one in Newark has been really good to me. I was testing clubs for a while today and the guy could see I was starting to struggle and did not try to push anything on me. He was like you aren't hitting your best right now so I don't want to sell you any clubs. He put me on the Mizuno shaft optimizer and it put me in a C Taper Light in an R flex which he thought was odd.

It's snowing out......:at-wits-end::angry:

Got an email this morning informing me that the local county course is opening on Saturday. So I checked the weather. Lo and behold 3 to 6 inches of snow on Friday:angry:

Got an email this morning informing me that the local county course is opening on Saturday. So I checked the weather. Lo and behold 3 to 6 inches of snow on Friday:angry:

Hey do know if Knoll East registration extends to surround towns or is it just Parsippany?

Got my Morris County card and GHIN membership yesterday. Boom! The Pinch Brook 'pro shop' actually had stuff for sale that people want.

Well arent you just a wealth of knowledge..haha Thanks for nothing!

Sorry. Even though it's only 2 minutes from my house I never go there. The course is always under water and you have to wear a hard hat to be safe.

Sorry. Even though it's only 2 minutes from my house I never go there. The course is always under water and you have to wear a hard hat to be safe.

Yeah the East sucks. The West though is a really nice course. I thought it was really hard.

Anyone know when the snow will be gone by? May try playing Pinch Brook on Sunday for a tuneup.

Anyone still playing the 27th or 28th? Count me in for sure.

Friday may work for me
Crap, meant 28th or 29th. Already taking the 26th off for my birthday and will be with my kids the whole day.

Went to the range today and was absolutely smoking my 3 wood and driver. Ever since I learned I was releasing my wrist wrong I have been killing it with those clubs.

Awesome. Forgot i have to get my county card again to book something. Won't let us do it online anymore either. You have yours yet Joe?

Anyone want to play Saturday 3/28 11:09 at White Oaks. I have 2 spots open for $18.

Anyone want to play Saturday 3/28 11:09 at White Oaks. I have 2 spots open for $18.

Wish I could but I have to keep it local this weekend. Have family staying over and had to pull some strings just to get out around here.

Hit 120 balls at the range yesterday and my back didn't die. My irons are ready for the season. Driver...not so much. I don't know what happened. It was good the other day.

Back