Going for practice - what clubs do you take?

Beefcake

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Do you take the whole bag? Or a few clubs in hand? Or what :)

I take the whole bag but often end up hitting wedges and scoring irons most

All of them.

Always have the entire bag, but tend to gravitate towards SW, 7i, 4/5h, Dr.

really depends. might be just one club, or a wedge/iron/wood. whatever sounds fun that day, or whatever i've been struggling with lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a quick range session, I'll take a 60, 8I, 4I and either 3W or driver, just depending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver and a 7 iron most of the time

I generally have the whole bag with me since I carry my clubs in my car. At the range (when I go) I usually hit driver, 5 iron, 7 iron, and some wedges. I get bored really fast.

All of them. I try to hit a few of everything and then focus on trouble areas. I always try to spend as much time on short game as I do on everything else.

Normally the whole bag but only use odd number clubs one session and then switched to even the next time

I Normally take the club I have been struggling with lately. But I always have my clubs at my course incase I need to grab more

Some ranges around here do not allow you to take bags onto them (I don't know why either) so I tend to take a wedge, short iron, mid iron and driver of fairway wood when going to those ones

Rest of the time I take the whole bag and hit whatever I fancy

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Some ranges around here do not allow you to take bags onto them (I don't know why either) so I tend to take a wedge, short iron, mid iron and driver of fairway wood when going to those ones

Rest of the time I take the whole bag and hit whatever I fancy

A range not allowing golf bags? Wacky.

the whole bag typically.

A whole bag and usually a few extra...

Usually the whole bag, but I rarely hit everything. Depends on what I'm working on that trip. If I have time, I try to make it over to whatever short game area is offered.

All of them. I hit a sampling across the bag which is slightly different each time depending on what I'm struggling with.

Whole bag. I haven't gone to the course just for practice in many years, so if I'm stopping by the range or practice green, it is before a round.

The whole bag, but I usually stick to driver and long clubs, I rarely go through them all but no need pick a few, my bag is not heavy.

Lately it has been 9,6 and Driver

Mostly working of my driver swing so just use the other 2 to warm and and get my eye in

I usually take the whole bag. Might hit one club, might cycle through the whole bag.

Entire bag.

Going for practice - what clubs do you take?

Whole bag. Play 9 holes in my mind on the range. Hit the short game area to play a variety of shots. Putt for the other third.

A range not allowing golf bags? Wacky.
Crazy, the only thing I can think of is people pinching the range balls? But why they would do that I have no clue as they are stamped as practice or range balls?

I bring my entire bag and I begin by hitting four balls with each club starting with the 56* wedge. If I have an inconsistency with any club then I will focus on that one a bit more. Repeat.

Back