Going for practice - what clubs do you take?

I go to the range much more frequently than I go to the course to play and I always bring my whole bag out there. I rarely hit every club during a session but I like to have them all with me so I can modify my planned session if I need to.

Full bag, I start at the bottom and work my way up.

I take the whole bag. Then I'll start with a PW, 7i and 5i. After that it depends on how I'm hitting and what I feel like practicing.

Normally I take my wedge, 9 iron, 7 irons, and 3 wood one day and the following day or week I take my wedge, 8 iron, 6 iron and driver.

I take the whole bag. I'll usually cycle through and hit a few shots with each club then start working on the areas I need the most practice on... which for the most part is 3/4 swing shots.

Whole bag as I will cycle through it, unless I'm specifically working on short game on a pitching/chipping green/area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our practice area at the course I play is a simple field, maybe 160 yards long. I take the cart with my golf bag, and usually cycle through a SW, 8I and 6I. Anything more than that we hit into an adjoining lake.

Back