The one factor that would make the game more enjoyable for you ...

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
If there was one thing you could alter about golf that would make the game more enjoyable for you, what would it be?

I am not a lush by any means and may have 2 beers max on a course before it affects my game but if the beer cart could make an appearance at least twice a round that would be nice. On some courses seeing that more than once is as rare as a double rainbow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could string some good holes together and play better golf.

Dave

I really don't think I could have more fun on the course than I already do.

Being able to play whenever I wanted to.

Increase pace of play. Don't like long rounds with lots of waiting.

Only that uneven tee boxes would hold course management in Contempt of Golf, a felonious act punishable by doing time.

...at least the amount of time it would take to level the darn things out. ?

quicker rounds

Pace of play increased

Sent from my SM-G900W8

be good

Less elitism

It is not as common these days thankfully, but clubs/people who look down on visitors/higher handicappers/beginners do not encourage people to play golf. I think they conveniently forget that they once were like those people learning to play

find a way to increase the pace of play

I'd enjoy it more if i could pull off the shots i attempt!

Otherwise it would have to be all players repairing all pitch marks and divots they make. I find it incredibly disrespectful when players leave holes in greens and fairways

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Probably having more time to practice and play.

Less elitism

It is not as common these days thankfully, but clubs/people who look down on visitors/higher handicappers/beginners do not encourage people to play golf. I think they conveniently forget that they once were like those people learning to play

2nd that the game has to grow and be more inclusive...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow reducing the cost involved to play the game.

Finding the time to get more practice in and more time to play the game. That is one of my main aims this year and practice more, hope to get a couple nights a week of practice in once it starts getting lighter at night.

If everyone abided by the same rules of etiquette and always raked sand traps and fixed all pitch marks on the greens.

I agree with others that said increasing pace of play.

Never have to wait for the group in front of me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Living in a no winter area

More consistency, having a good swing go south all too often is maddening.

If I could get my wife to play more (so I can play more )

Back