What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 today now THPing.

First night of league play. Also introduced one of my opponents to THP.

Picked up my new G25 irons yesterday and got 'em dirty at the range. Hoping to get out of work at a reasonable hour and hit another couple buckets tonight.

played 18 holes this morning... played one of the worst rounds I've had in years, with a few good holes sprinkled in. I shot an 84 on a pretty short course. I started off triple, double, bogey if that tells you anything. I did have a couple of good birdies and a few solid pars as well though. It was still better than being at work this morning.

took my recently purchased Arthur extreme shafts to a local fitter for trimming to length, gripping and installing tips. I'm excited to try these out! I also rolled a few putters and hit some crazy high-end iron I'd never heard of (it was sexy!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went and walked 9 to try out the golf tags from GolfPadGPS

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

About to go play 2-man alternate shot.

Enabled my brother in law in the purchase of two pair of golf shoes.

Played 18 tonight. From a scoring standpoint...not great, 25 over. then again, I had 2 birdies in 3 holes directly before putting up 18 over the last 2, so it still FELT good...then because it was the driver and the 4H I tee off with that went south on 17 and 18, I went to the driving range and took a hundred swings at getting them back on track.

cleaned the clubs. Hitting the range tomorrow

Dan

First lesson with my new coach today. I like him. He solved a problem and helped with another problem all with one piece of advice. Doing what he suggested I was getting off my back foot and rotating my hips better (shoulders and hips together at about 30 degrees open) through impact.

have my second lesson with a new pro, and first of a 6 lesson package i signed up for in preparation for the #THPLegacy. One hour already has already changed my game considerably for the better...really looking forward to how i can better my game today.

Played 18 at Men's Night last night. Won the KP.

Went and bought a 52 deg J15 wedge had it adjusted to 50 deg. then swapped the shaft with my Aerotech 110 S.

A lot of range time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just getting my stuff together for the Jucy Lucy outing....

Made sure my PTO was good so I can take tomorrow off to attend the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow Club.

Played 18 in a 2-3 club wind, on recently punched and sandy greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a half day and went and played the muni I grew up playing on near my folks house.

Marked up a dozen Chrome Softs to get ready for a tourney this weekend.

First "real" lesson with a PGA pro. Made me feel like this member-guest with my to-be father-in-law in June is do-able for the first time.

Got all my stuff ready for the GA / FL "Gethering" this weekend and THPed.

I had a great range session with about 250 balls. We having some rare thunderstorms this evening so I didn't get any holes in but I've made some real progress on the range the last 2 days.

Walked 18 for the first time this year. Kind of relieved I'm not more sore than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back