Dream course or dream foursome - pick one

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow you get to play at your dream course or with your dream foursome...which do you pick and why?

I think both would be something you remember for the rest of your life, and both are probably once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. Tough decision...

Keep in mind your dream course doesn't have to be an existing one...it could be something in your imagination...

Last edited:
dream foursome for sure. Course would be awesome, but the people you're with are what make good rounds great.

Dream foursome. I would think that with money , time and persistence you may get to the dream course. The stars really have to align to get Bill Murray, Jordan Spieth and the Dali Lama to show up to play in my group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Dustin Johnson...wanna see these popular long hitters in action and see how far back I am behind them off the tee :banana:

dream foursome for sure. Course would be awesome, but the people you're with are what make good rounds great.

Definitely agree with that...cool/fun people can make a good round great and more memorable.

Dream foursome hands down. Golf is great, but the company you keep makes it even better than any course you might be on.

Dream foursome. I would think that with money , time and persistence you may get to the dream course. The stars really have to align to get Bill Murray, Jordan Spieth and the Dali Lama to show up to play in my group!

Hahaha, good point. What if your dream course is managed by Bill Murray? ;)

I would think that being in a foursome with Murray would be exhausting. Maybe it would be different and there were no cameras around and he was just out to enjoy a round of golf with you and the the 2 others. If there were cameras anywhere around he would try (as always) too hard to be ..."Hey look at me, i'm zany and goofy" and need to be the center of everyones attention. Not my cup of tea.

Dream course could include the perfect pace of play for you, perfect conditions everywhere, perfect location and views, etc.

Considering my dream foursome would just be me and three buddies, I'll go with a dream course. I don't know which course that would be, though.

I'd rather play a local muni with my dream foursome. A dream course would be great, but the perfect company can make a round.

Back