SeeMore Putters Thread

Collection is looking good my friend! Don't see any PR covers in the mix though. That needs to change! haha I see you got the red and white cover off the bay a few months ago. I seriously pondered it as it is a sweet looking cover.

I did have one, but the m1 was sadly not for me. I'm getting along with the mFGP, and I have really high hopes for the z2c (which I think is one that they sold as a PR...), so who knows what the future holds. My m5 had to go back to SeeMore for the same reason as your PR m7. I don't know if the insert had come unseated, but a portion of it had almost colappsed a little, and it made finding the sweet spot a real challenge.

I see that your baby is coming back, congratulations! I can't wait to see it rebuilt and all polished up!

I did have one, but the m1 was sadly not for me. I'm getting along with the mFGP, and I have really high hopes for the z2c (which I think is one that they sold as a PR...), so who knows what the future holds. My m5 had to go back to SeeMore for the same reason as your PR m7. I don't know if the insert had come unseated, but a portion of it had almost colappsed a little, and it made finding the sweet spot a real challenge.

I see that your baby is coming back, congratulations! I can't wait to see it rebuilt and all polished up!

Thanks! Hope to get it back by end of next week. Give you a couple of extra weeks with it after that and I will let you know if I can part with the regular version.

Placed an order for a X3 on Saturday and received shipment notification Monday with estimated delivery of Wednesday! Incredible.

Thanks! Hope to get it back by end of next week. Give you a couple of extra weeks with it after that and I will let you know if I can part with the regular version.

I'll let you know if my bank account is up for it, or if I'll need a few extra weeks. I should find out today or tomorrow if I got Masters tickets, and while the food isn't expensive, everything else is!

I'll let you know if my bank account is up for it, or if I'll need a few extra weeks. I should find out today or tomorrow if I got Masters tickets, and while the food isn't expensive, everything else is!

I have to make sure I can roll the PR as well as the standard version before I will move that one. Probably be at least a month before I get it and have a chance to adequately put it through it's paces. Will certainly give you first crack if it is going anywhere.

Good luck in regards to the Masters tickets!

I have to make sure I can roll the PR as well as the standard version before I will move that one. Probably be at least a month before I get it and have a chance to adequately put it through it's paces. Will certainly give you first crack if it is going anywhere.

Good luck in regards to the Masters tickets!

Thanks, Scott. Just keep me posted!

I did get selected for a badge for Thursday, without realizing I have to work that day. Guess it's off to grovel and see if someone will work for me!

Thanks, Scott. Just keep me posted!

I did get selected for a badge for Thursday, without realizing I have to work that day. Guess it's off to grovel and see if someone will work for me!

Congrats! Grovel away and just remember that you can't take sick days to the grave with you! haha

Congrats! Grovel away and just remember that you can't take sick days to the grave with you! haha

Oh, if we only did sick days in my line of work!

Ok, I swear this is the last addition to my bag before the season starts.

707dc8da28c3fb0698b69fda2e219942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put my white clover onto my M3w...perfect!

On a side note, why would anyone have Velcro on their putter cover. Magnetic works so much better!

Question for the SeeMore gurus and aficionados: Does SeeMore offer a custom paint fill option on their putters? If so, is it on all putters or just a few?

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Question for the SeeMore gurus and aficionados: Does SeeMore offer a custom paint fill option on their putters? If so, is it on all putters or just a few?

To my understanding this is not a service they currently offer.

Nope, but with some Testor's paint and a paint fill bottle, it's pretty easy. There's a whole thread dedicated to it around here somewhere...

There's a nice m7 for a steal on the bay if anyone is interested.

I was watching a Del Mar X4 on eBay, but let it slip away like a big ole dummy. Dadgum it!

Looks in fairly decent shape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I didn't have one in the works, and I didn't love my current stable so much, I probably would've jumped on it.

Hmmmmm, very interesting. A black m1 on the bay.

$_57.JPG

I have been staying out of this thread for a reason...... Good thing for my slush fund it appears to actually be refinished stainless and not a 1 off carbon.

I'm not sure I'd break a knee for an M7 PR, but I'd spend numerous monies on one.
Developing an alibi, well played. Though if you went with the "heat of passion" defense you could call us as witnesses. :act-up:

I have been staying out of this thread for a reason...... Good thing for my slush fund it appears to actually be refinished stainless and not a 1 off carbon.

It is not a refinished putter, FWIW. They released the models in this finish as well. I have an M3 with it and have owned an M1 like this before too.

It is not a refinished putter, FWIW. They released the models in this finish as well. I have an M3 with it and have owned an M1 like this before too.

I miss that putter.

Thanks James. I have an M3 with the dark finish but I didn't know they offered the non PR M1 in the dark finish as well. Hmm, the post Diving Board slush fund might not be safe after all.

Did a quick search for SeeMore M1 on the Bay to find the dark finish M1 we're talking about. I noticed another seller has a Model 1.699 listed (391092548093). I'm currently gaming a Model 1.699. It's a pretty sweet putter featuring a tri-sole, copper insert and unique face milling. They are a retailer, though they've had it listed for awhile so they might take a an offer.

So I decided to give my brother one of my SeeMore's for his birthday. He hasn't been all that much into golf growing up, but now with his job he plays golf a decent amount with his clients. He has been using one of our granddad's old putters from I believe the 70's, so I decided for his birthday he needed a new putter. Figured it was a great way to allow the putter to actually get used, and also help spread the SeeMore name since he'll be playing with different people almost every time. This also gives me a great reason to get another SeeMore haha. Hopefully the exposure helps gain them some customers!

So I decided to give my brother one of my SeeMore's for his birthday. He hasn't been all that much into golf growing up, but now with his job he plays golf a decent amount with his clients. He has been using one of our granddad's old putters from I believe the 70's, so I decided for his birthday he needed a new putter. Figured it was a great way to allow the putter to actually get used, and also help spread the SeeMore name since he'll be playing with different people almost every time. This also gives me a great reason to get another SeeMore haha. Hopefully the exposure helps gain them some customers!
Great call. He will be come a SeeMore fan rather quickly.

Awesome present! Which model did you give him?

Back