Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

It still feels like a dream. I love telling people what I'm about to take part in. It's usually met with follow up questions. This is the most amazing opportunity that I have ever had in this game. I intend to cement my Legacy next week. I expect nothing short of leaving it out on the course from myself, as I'm sure my entire team feels the same way. Watch out Myrtle Beach!! Watch out Team Tradition!!! Team Heritage is coming full force!!

It still feels like a dream. I love telling people what I'm about to take part in. It's usually met with follow up questions. This is the most amazing opportunity that I have ever had in this game. I intend to cement my Legacy next week. I expect nothing short of leaving it out on the course from myself, as I'm sure my entire team feels the same way. Watch out Myrtle Beach!! Watch out Team Tradition!!! Team Heritage is coming full force!!
I tried telling the stranger I played with last night about it and he would have none of it. I told him to check out the site and see for himself.

I tried telling the stranger I played with last night about it and he would have none of it. I told him to check out the site and see for himself.

He didn't believe you? Lol!! I haven't had that one happen yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've realized that I'm already mentally checked out at work. I'd love it if I was leaving right now to get on a plane. There's nothing I want to do more than be at Myrtle Beach winning a trophy.

Is there a wait list for this event? If there is, add me to it please.

:alien:

I thought you were showing up to caddy for Dave...

He's good enough to beat me now so no more advice for him. :angel:

He's good enough to beat me now so no more advice for him. :angel:
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help getting to this point.

Well I have a match tomorrow with a guy whose a 3 or 4 hdcp. We're playing at Emerald Bay in Destin. It should be a great test of my game against a very good opponent with conditions similar to what we'll see in MB.

Sounds personal...And weird.
In his defense... Cookie does look good in a dress. Pretty sure there's a picture out there to prove it.

In his defense... Cookie does look good in a dress. Pretty sure there's a picture out there to prove it.

A bet is a bet. No shame. In my defense it was just a blouse, but I still have it in my golf shirt collection.

Cookie looked good in his blouse and ward looked like he jumped off the box of Lucky Charms. These bets can be fun! Your weekend is going to epic.

Had my last full round before this bad boy starts. It was by far one of the best rounds I have had this summer and over all the swing felt good and I was confident that I am a ready as I can be. Hope that the swing follows me down to MB next Thursday.

Had my last full round before this bad boy starts. It was by far one of the best rounds I have had this summer and over all the swing felt good and I was confident that I am a ready as I can be. Hope that the swing follows me down to MB next Thursday.
Awesome! I think we're all getting to that point. My last rounds will be this weekend then the clubs get packed up.

Range tomorrow, 36 this weekend, and then probably shutting it down until Wednesday in Myrtle

Playing or practicing till Wednesday morning, the I will likely hit a few shots once we arrive at myrtle Wednesday. Lord knows when I get there I will be chomping at the bit to get some swings in...I won't be going at it as hard as I have the past month, but I'll be sure to continue to get some reps in.

Playing or practicing till Wednesday morning, the I will likely hit a few shots once we arrive at myrtle Wednesday. Lord knows when I get there I will be chomping at the bit to get some swings in...I won't be going at it as hard as I have the past month, but I'll be sure to continue to get some reps in.

Right there with you. Not going to over do it but will continue to practice and play as time permits right through Tuesday.

Going to be a pretty awesome site on the range 1 week from now

Got to remember to leave cookies and milk out on the range Thursday night.

Back