THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 18.9...slow going but steady

17.1 down to 16.9

Holding steady at 6.6

Dropped from 16.0 to 15.6 this revision. Moving in the right direction.

Congrats...keep up the hard work.

No surprise the way you played Hickory Stick and Glen Oak when you were in town, some impressive scores.

Thanks...best I have played at both courses...been working hard and putting in work to get better. Next time I'm up we need to get out since there probably won't be a bromance group

Thanks...best I have played at both courses...been working hard and putting in work to get better. Next time I'm up we need to get out since there probably won't be a bromance group

That sounds good. How often do you get back? I'll play right up to when the snow falls as long as it's not too windy and stays above 40.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

That sounds good. How often do you get back? I'll play right up to when the snow falls as long as it's not too windy and stays above 40.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

This year could be three times. Next is last weekend in aug, but that will be a quick hitter for my cousins wedding on 8/30. Then will probably be back first weekend in oct to support Paul in a competition.

Dropped back to a 10.2 from 10.6 & that's not including the consecutive 9 hole rounds I posted of 37 & 40. Not sure why they aren't showing.
With today's 79, I'm trending to a 9.7.

Cant wait to see where it ends up after the Legacy

After yesterday's round of 75 I am trending to a 4.4. Better, but I'm still a stroke of my lowest point from 2014.

Trending from a 14.0 to a 13.....point 9.

#grinding

Man my handicap is just rocketting upwards.....
9.8 to 13.1, and now to a 13.5

Travelling handicap, completely legit, embarassing, but moreso proud to have a non-skewed cap again.

Trending from 14.8 to 14.4. Thankfully one of the three rounds last week will fall into the lowest 10. The other two definitely filled up spots in the higher 10.

Still at 10.3 since I hadn't played in 7 weeks.

First offcial HC is 36.8L.

One full round later and...38.1L.

Ouch.

I didn't know what the L meant so I looked it up, and it means "Local". My handicap exceeds 36, so it can only be considered official at my home course.

Getting rid of that 'L' is goal #1.

Mine jumped from 15.2 to 16 after 2 weeks of horrendous golf. Hopefully I can figure something out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowing, but surely, dropped down to a 6.3 in the past few weeks.

Trending to 6.2 now.

2.6, trending to 2.1. This is going to be a problem on men's night...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I'm trending up .3 ticks to 11. I think I have reached the point where some good scores are dropping and some bad rounds are sticking. It's weird posting two good rounds and seeing your number go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted today's score, now trending down 0.2 to 11.0.
And all these scores are in my last 15, so I have 5 rounds to play with!!

I keep going in the right direction this season, a small reduction of .2 so now at 18.4.

Trending back up a bit after big drop.

Slight improvement to a 37.5

After posting Thursday's round, continue to trend down. We shall see what the weekend and next week holds...

trending to a 6.5 now. some low scores falling off and early season high scores carrying more weight. I'm ok with it though as it is getting more accurate IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back