The Profit TV Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody else like this show as much as I do?

It's an addicting one. Whenever I flip past a marathon of The Profit, I know that if I start watching, I will watch at least 3 episodes. Same goes for Bar Rescue and The First 48.

One of my MUST WATCH shows in a given week, and thats a short list, love the show

• Admin
One of my MUST WATCH shows in a given week, and thats a short list, love the show

Me too. Never miss one. I like a lot about the way he conducts business, and for the TV Show, love that we never know the outcome and he has walked many a times.

What's it about? I need me a new show now that Justified is off.

Me too. Never miss one. I like a lot about the way he conducts business, and for the TV Show, love that we never know the outcome and he has walked many a times.

yeah they definitely arent "cherry picking".

I did like the little followup special they did 2 weeks ago where they showed what happened after airing on a few of the deals...ala shark tank

• Admin
yeah they definitely arent "cherry picking".

I did like the little followup special they did 2 weeks ago where they showed what happened after airing on a few of the deals...ala shark tank

Me too. It was definitely not a unicorns and lollipops recap. Its really well done.

• Admin
Love it. Its a must watch for me every week.

We love it. Great show.

I like the episode where he was trying to help the guy that inherited Daddy's flower shop, and the guy was a complete piece of garbage. Marcus was like "See ya later."

Love the show, the man is like a brilliant Gordon Ramsy on the profitability side of business. He is taking on Standard Burger tonight.

Love the show, the man is like a brilliant Gordon Ramsy on the profitability side of business. He is taking on Standard Burger tonight.

I know and its going to be a good one.

MikeDean has a little Marcus in him...

I can see that..I'll be tweeting him live tonight...Marcus not Mike
I know and its going to be a good one.

MikeDean has a little Marcus in him...

haven't even heard of it.

Love this show. Marcus is so methodical in his approach to business. Love seeing the egos and fighting by the failing business owners.

I enjoy the show too. I like his approach but I must say, my B-I-L is in the reality tv show business and he tells me most of the shows are scripted to create more drama than there really is.

I enjoy the show too. I like his approach but I must say, my B-I-L is in the reality tv show business and he tells me most of the shows are scripted to create more drama than there really is.

Take the Tonnie's Mini's episode last week. Tonnie was showing the space that he had signed a lease on for the 2nd location, which was an absolutely horrible idea just based on the numbers, Marcus doesn't like it, Tonnie is all for it.... and then they don't mention it again. A lot looks like the fighting is just for show, but some people can just be stubborn.

I love it when he goes back and companies have abandoned what he put in place, and then just start going down the tubes.

Just watched the first episode of the 3rd season. I can't believe I missed it until now, very good show.

My GF and I really like this show.
I am really glad it isn't all roses. He had a follow up on the NYC meat packing episode, they totally screwed Marcus on that deal.
And the custom trailer company - what a train wreck that one was!

Yeah both of them were really bad. That embroidery shop basically stole from him.

Yeah both of them were really bad. That embroidery shop basically stole from him.

The embroidery shop guy basically stole from everyone. How the heck do you slide by not paying your rent for 2 years. Craziness. Love that Marcus backed out basically for a personal charge for sushi by the owner.

I thought the Drum shop episode was maybe the most interesting one I had seen. Just how much fixing the process could fix the company.

Back