Justice League in theaters Nov. 2017

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just saw the trailer for the new Justice League movie that is scheduled to be released 11.17.17 and while I can take or leave Ben Affleck, I really do want to see this movie. What do y'all think?

In Afflecks defense he was the best part of Batman vs Superman by a factor of infinity.

In Afflecks defense he was the best part of Batman vs Superman by a factor of infinity.

Still haven't seen that one. I must rectify that.

definitely want to see it. Gal Gadot is a smoking Wonder Woman! :act-up:

I fully expected to hate Ben Affleck in Dawn of Justice but suprisingly I didn't mind him as Batman at all. I will see this movie I think it looks decent, if nothing else entertaining.

The kid in me still prefers the DC animated movies. A lot of them are really well done. Most of them (PG-13) aren't really geared toward little kids anyways.
I have a picture in my head from comic books and cartoons that the live movies ruin for me more often than not.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls058721118/

Gal Gadot is a smoking Wonder Woman! :act-up:
That she is. I'm more interested in seeing the Wonder Woman movie than I am the Justice League movie, but I'll see both for sure. I know they get ridiculed compared to the Marvel movies, but honestly DC has had the strongest comic-book movie franchise ever in Bale's Batman.

It'll be good. They are putting in serious effort to launch characters through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to it. I almost didn't watch Batman v Superman due to the reviews but the unrated Ultra-4k version was so awesome I am glad I did.

Some how when I saw The Justice League I thought of "stinky diver", melt man, thunder girl, and the "The Flesh

But that was The Action League...ugg

Fan of Marvel and DC, so definitely on my watch list

DC movies are terrible, they started off with an awful creative team who have done exactly what I expected. I hope this is good but no way will I be wasting money on a DC movie after everything else they put out

Meh, I'll watch it just because it's a superhero movie but I don't have very high expectations for it. Hopefully it's some decent entertainment.

definitely want to see it. Gal Gadot is a smoking Wonder Woman! :act-up:
Couldn't agree more. She was the highlight of Batmam vs Superman.

I've always been a Marvel guy, but don't usually pass on any comic movie.

I enjoy most all of the Superhero movies that they come out with, they may not all be "great" but they are entertaining to me usually. I'll see this in the theatre for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the back and forth that The Flash has with his fellow Justice League members.

YES! Looks awesome. Can't wait.

Back