Worst Valentine's present for your wife (besides nothing)

Workout clothes, or a vacuum...don't go there!

I am truly blessed, my wife hates, despises Valentines Day, so easy for me to go with nothing. (I generally get her a card and she tolerates that)

One year I got my wife a Ninja blender & she gave me a hard time about it. This year for Christmas she asked me for another one because she wore the first one out.

Moral of the story... not even they know what they want. :D

My wife's birthday is Feb 13 and I get hit with the double whammy every year.

One year I got her a nice Shark vacuum for her b-day and on Valentine's Day she still wasn't speaking to me...

A scale or anything that suggests there's a weight issue :bulgy-eyes:

Worst Valentine's present for your wife (besides nothing)

Other than a card (and that's not a given), my wife and I have never gotten anything for each other for Valentine's Day.

I got her a teddy bear that talks dirty like 15 years ago and she is still mad at me.

nothing. i boycott it and it's one of the few things she lets me get away with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake roses

For 20+ years I've been listening to my wife complain about not having an electric blanket (I hate the idea). Literally two nights before Christmas I heard it again. I finally decide to give in, do what she wants and bought one for her for Christmas. I thought she'd love it and love that I quit fighting her over it. She opened the present and...absolutely hated it. WTH, sometimes you just can't win.

For 20+ years I've been listening to my wife complain about not having an electric blanket (I hate the idea). Literally two nights before Christmas I heard it again. I finally decide to give in, do what she wants and bought one for her for Christmas. I thought she'd love it and love that I quit fighting her over it. She opened the present and...absolutely hated it. WTH, sometimes you just can't win.

This made me laugh, sorry bro haha.

Apparently it's a trap no matter what! Hahaha!

I bought my ex wife a case of slim fast

Flowers.

Generally we don't Valentine's day anything. If I got her flowers she would probably smack me and tell me I was stupid for wasting the money haha

my wife is howling over that one...and wants to know where you got it.

Ballsy Bear, I have no clue where I got it. Ordered it out of a catalog or something maybe. Fast forward to like a minute in:

You win. Lmao.

And it is true. She kept saying I want to lose weight so I thought I was helping

Don't think I ever botched the present part but apparently did screw up the day about 16 years ago. We both knew I had to work until 10 that night and wouldn't get home until around 10:30 so we went out to dinner, exchanged gifts, etc. on 2/13. Thinking I was in the clear, I decided to stay after work and catch up on some stuff and didn't make it home until about 2 a.m. Poor decision on my part and one that I never dared to repeat...

Back