Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my first round in with my Dad in too long today. We live 20 minutes apart... no good reason for us not to get out more often!

Just got a text from my best friend since we were in first grade that he is moving back here. He left the day after being my best man for Alaska in 2012. He said it won't be till the end of this year but still is pretty awesome. Haven't seen him since my wedding

When you lose faith in humanity for all the foolishness in the world you stumble across videos like this that give you hope.
https://youtu.be/pyd9JP715T4

I just paid off the biggest of our CC balances.

After our tax refund and Amandas next stipend check, we will be able to pay off almost all of the other 2 as well. This is a true HHJJ.

So much stress, for so long, and now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.

What's a tax refund?

Great stuff 441.

I just paid off the biggest of our CC balances.

After our tax refund and Amandas next stipend check, we will be able to pay off almost all of the other 2 as well. This is a true HHJJ.

So much stress, for so long, and now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.
Congrats James. Those of us who have been in the same boat understand that it is truly a great accomplishment to get this behind you. Good for the two of you for doing it.

I've seen that before Mike, I was blown away quite frankly.

that's a pretty awesome video, Mike.

Pickles and bacon on the "ultimate burger".

Holy crap Marty you boys out east have some crappy weather.

What's a tax refund?
Truth! I pay them annually I suppose. I just wish I could just send the money directly instead of laundering it through the government.

do we? its a bit cold but today was sunny

The Toronto area sucks it's like -10 in the morning and currenly at 0 wtf.

Edit: I'm on my phone and thought this was the banter thread.

Sunny and mid 40's today... I think a long lunch break and a trip to the range is on tap!!!

My wife and I celebrate 10 years of marriage today! I am quite sure that I don't deserve her, but I am very thankful and happy that she agreed to be my wife!!!

Congrats JH!

My wife and I celebrate 10 years of marriage today! I am quite sure that I don't deserve her, but I am very thankful and happy that she agreed to be my wife!!!
Congratulations on 10 years!!

Congrats JH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats!

Teammate walked into bowling last night and handed me a dozen ProV1x, he said he couldn't use em. Thank you very much!!

Just paid off another hefty balance on one of our CC's. Two down, one to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back