What would you switch to

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Your favorite OEM or the one that dominates your bag decides to close up shop and no longer offer any golf products. What OEM or OEMs do you switch to?

for me Titleist is a big part of my bag if I couldn't get anymore from them I'm putting TM driver and woods in my bag. Irons are going to be either ping or mizuno (these have been two of my favorite iron brands for awhile and have gamed them previously). Wedges I'll go back to Cleveland and ball would be Srixon

Bridgestone is my bag setup now. If they closed. I'd follow the alphabet and go with Callaway!

If Cobra closed up shop I'd go Bridgestone and vice versa, if I had to go with a ball I'd probably do Snell.

Majority of my bag is Titleist too. I presume TaylorMade and Callaway would be the first two I look at to replace stuff.

My bag is pretty much all Callaway, Cobra, and Mizuno as per my sig. If one closed up I would just switch to the others.

I'd go from Callaway to Cobra or vise versa.

I have no real allegiance but I like TM at the moment so if they closed up I'd go to Srixon, Bridgestone or Cobra (since I'm intrigued with the one length irons).

I'd go back to TM in a heartbeat. I even love the feel of the new TP putters. I could game 14 from them no issue.

I'd likely go TM for the top end and Mizuno for irons and wedges. Putter would switch to Lajosi.

Srixon, Taylormade, Cobra, Titleist, Bridgestone...

...no particular order.

I am 100% Titleist and would go to Mizuno if they closed up shop. Would need to find a Mizuno putter to complete the bag

Go to Ping, always wanted ping clubs

Mostly Callaway in the bag now but if I had to go another direction, it'd be Titliest at the top and bottom of the bag and Bridgestone irons. I've never used a Titliest iron I liked.

Well, Wilson dominates my bag. I suspect I'd be playing a lot of callaway. That said, cleveland and titleist would be in the running for wedges, and taylormade has a shot at the irons.

~Rock

since I don't change clubs often at all I suppose Id be in mine for some years afterwards anyway lol
but honestlyI would have no idea. I would go and try and see and feel just as I did for my current bag.

Ping dominated my bag since I have their irons. I would buy SkiBums DF irons after he buys his Mizzunos.

I have a full bag of Callaway's, but if I wasn't allowed to play them anymore for whatever reason, then I'd either hit Titleist or Mizuno most likely.

Callaway is the number one brand in my bag, I'd probably go mostly TM, possibly Cobra.

My bag is all Callaway...if they closed up shop, I'd seriously consider Wilson for irons and probably TM and Cobra for woods.... Cobra would definitely get a ponder on irons too.... really I'd go with whatever I get fitted into.

If every company in my bag left I'd probably go:

TM woods/hybrid
Irons are up in the air. TM, Ping, Mizuno, Srixon (if they are still there without cleveland) are all options.
Vokey wedges
carousel of putters wouldn't change haha.

Callaway is dominant at the moment! Taylormade would be my second choice!

Top of my bag is Titleist, I would go with Callaway as a replacement, and for my Ben Hogan Apex Edge irons, I would replace them with Mizuno or Callaway.

I'm using Nike irons at the moment. They did close shop :bashful:. I've been trying some Mizuno jpx 900 forged at Golf Mart. I'll pull the trigger late winter early spring

Well I am a TM homer so probably my next choice would be Callaway woods, Titleist irons and wedges and Odyssey putter

Back