What would you switch to

It would be A toss up between TM, Callaway and Cobra. With TM and Callaway ahead of the bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson Staff. Fantastic iron offerings, woods are getting better and better each release, I really enjoyed my TC wedge when I had it and I loved how the putters felt.

Tough call, but Titleist or Srixon

Bag is predominately Callaway now, and if they closed up shop (haha), I'm not sure which way I would go with the top of the bag (probably TM or Cobra); but I know for sure that I would go with Ping irons and Cleveland wedges. And just like now, I'd have a different putter every other week searching for the next best thing.

If Bridgestone closed up I would go Callaway, or Cobra.

If Titleist closed up shop, I'd go back to playing Mizuno throughout the entire bag.

Probably Wilson Staff or TaylorMade.

Bag is mostly Callaway now and if they closed up shop, I would probably look Wilson, Bridgestone and Titleist.

My bag is mostly Callaway right now, so I think I would go TM for driver and fairway woods, Mizuno for my irons, Titleist for my wedges, and Odyssey for my putter.

For irons, it would be Wilson, Cobra, Bridgestone, Miura, and PXG. For woods, it could be any of a dozen companies.

If Callaway closed up shop my bag would probably be divided amongst Cobra, W/S, Cleveland/Srixon, and Bridgestone. There's just too many good sticks between them to narrow it down to just one. I would absolutely drive myself crazy with all the options.:bulgy-eyes:

If BH closed up...wait this still saddens me, but have some awesome J15's and could be Bridgestone irons all day every day. Srixon is on the radar as well.

If Callaway closed shop I would switch to Cobra without hesitation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bag is a crazy mix right now. Driver and FWs I would go Callaway. Irons I would go Cobra one length. Wedges Cleveland. Putter Toulon.

Srixon to Cobra or Callaway

Sent from my SM-G900W8

If TM closed the doors, I'd probably go for Callaway. It was a tough decision to begin with :alien:

I have 5 different OEMs in my bag. I have no idea who I'd switch to but I'd be certain to play the field. (Shrug) I'm a (club) 'ho! ?

Cobra with Nike woods, would probably go TM woods with Mizuno irons and wedges

Full bag of Callaway now, if I HAD to, Titlest 1st, Wilson Staff 2nd

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'd switch to PXG, top to bottom. If I'm ever so inclined, to force my kids to eat white label Mac n cheese for their one meal a day. I will buy a full bag.

If I had get rid of my Callaways it would be a toss up between Srixon and Bridgestone irons. Both are real nice!

Hmm good question, if Callaway closed up shop I'd probably go Cobra or Taylormade.

I have a mix in my bag, but the most number of clubs belongs to Cleveland/Srixon with my irons and wedges, so if I was to change I would most likely go Callaway

interesting that this came up. Last year my bag was All Titleist except for my Driver and Fairway wood. this year I got rid of my Irons (714 AP2's) and went to Mizuno JPX 900 tour and took out my wedges(Vokey) for Cleveland. my putter is always in flux but i will be going with a Bettinardi

Back