Taco Bell Biscuit Taco

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The waffle taco may be dead, but they are coming with this.

08482dd5035308233bb66c981893a12d001789ba.jpg

JB, make.sure you sit near the rest room on plane after eating that. You'll that me later

That jalapeno honey looks pretty good, the taco not so much.

• Admin
JB, make.sure you sit near the rest room on plane after eating that. You'll that me later

Not for me right now dude, I am eating a bit healthier. But GG and I tried Taco Bell breakfast previously and liked it more than most fast food breakfast.

Looks interesting. Heck, I'll try almost anything once.

eh, give me the breakfast wrap thingy any day over this. And really any other fast food breakfast not named Chick Fil A or BK Crossainwich

eh, give me the breakfast wrap thingy any day over this. And really any other fast food breakfast not named Chick Fil A or BK Crossainwich

I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a breakfast thing, is it? I've never heard of chicken and a biscuit for breakfast.

• Admin
I may be wrong, but I don't think this is a breakfast thing, is it? I've never heard of chicken and a biscuit for breakfast.
I'm guessing sarcasm?

I thought that was a hash brown, at first. Eh, I'd try it.

I'm guessing sarcasm?

No, unfortunately not. People eat chicken and biscuits for breakfast? With jalapeno honey? Maybe i'm in the wrong part of the country, or just living under a rock.

Yeaaaaah....I think I will pass.

Man I like my food but Taco Bell has struck out with me completely.

No, unfortunately not. People eat chicken and biscuits for breakfast? With jalapeno honey? Maybe i'm in the wrong part of the country, or just living under a rock.

I am pretty sure every fast foot chain serves some kind of chicken and biscuit for breakfast. And it's definitely a popular breakfast item in the south. It's on every menu down here.

It probably tastes okay but it looks horrible to me. No thanks.

I am pretty sure every fast foot chain serves some kind of chicken and biscuit for breakfast. And it's definitely a popular breakfast item in the south. It's on every menu down here.

Interesting. You learn something new every day I guess. I can honestly say I've never seen it. I just took a quick peek at the McDonald's breakfast menu and I see a "Southern Style Chicken Biscuit" listed.

I have only had taco bell breakfast once and it was decent. I'm not a big fast food breakfast guy unless I'm traveling, so I'd give this shot for sure. Im sure its no chick-fil-a, but really what is.

JB must like finding items for food reviews when he goes out for groceries.

No Thank You!

I have never tried the breakfast at Taco Bell partly because there never seems to be one close to me and always wondered if it would be any good. Now that one is being built right around the corner, I may have to give it a try. The Jalapeno honey sounds intriguing

I'd give it a shot, their breakfast crunch wraps are really good.

28u4lcj.jpg

Interesting. You learn something new every day I guess. I can honestly say I've never seen it. I just took a quick peek at the McDonald's breakfast menu and I see a "Southern Style Chicken Biscuit" listed.

Skip the McDonald's version and go for the Chic-Fil-A version instead. If you can get lucky and get the spicy chicken biscuit.. even better. There's a gas station here in town that makes the best chicken biscuits I've ever had.

I refuse to eat Taco Bell breakfast, but I'll eat a gas station chicken biscuit in a heartbeat haha

Skip the McDonald's version and go for the Chic-Fil-A version instead. If you can get lucky and get the spicy chicken biscuit.. even better. There's a gas station here in town that makes the best chicken biscuits I've ever had.

I refuse to eat Taco Bell breakfast, but I'll eat a gas station chicken biscuit in a heartbeat haha
That one is good, but the Bojangles one is even better.

That one is good, but the Bojangles one is even better.

A little too spicy for me, but the biscuit is solid.

Back