clfergus

Reaction score
Handicap
Just thought I would say hello after joining the site. I am 39 and have been golfing since I was around 8 years old. My golf passion kicks in every year with the Hawaii swing and runs right up through October 1st when bow season starts up in the midwest. I spend October - December hunting with my family.

When I am playing often and focusing I can break into the high 70's but I mostly golf for fun and get lost in a few drinks and jokes with my friends. I decided to look for a new place to ask questions and share information after posting a question on GolfWrx.com and getting some really crappy replies. I am hoping this is a place with gentlemen who are willing to help vs. looking for an opportunity to trash others.

Welcome! Glad you found us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP family!!

Welcome to THP, you're in the right place...

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Just thought I would say hello after joining the site. I am 39 and have been golfing since I was around 8 years old. My golf passion kicks in every year with the Hawaii swing and runs right up through October 1st when bow season starts up in the midwest. I spend October - December hunting with my family.

When I am playing often and focusing I can break into the high 70's but I mostly golf for fun and get lost in a few drinks and jokes with my friends. I decided to look for a new place to ask questions and share information after posting a question on GolfWrx.com and getting some really crappy replies. I am hoping this is a place with gentlemen who are willing to help vs. looking for an opportunity to trash others.

Welcome to THP. Jump into the coversations and ask away! I think you'll find very insightful and meaningful responses. Where in the midwest do you reside?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Aboard, and nice to see a fellow Bow-Hunter. I'm usually in the same boat as you, although this year, winter archery leagues aren't quite scratching the golf itch :)

Hello and welcome!

:welcome:

Back