Hello from NE Ohio

aceinthehole

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking this site for awhile now, and decided it was time to jump in, get registered and introduce myself. I'm excited about all the great information I've seen so far, and happy to be part of what seems like a great community.

I've lived in Ohio my whole life. Grew up in a very small town in NW Ohio, went to college at the University of Akron, and have made the Akron area my home.

I played a little golf in high school with my buddies, but was always terrible. After college, I would play a couple times a year, nothing more. But over the last year, I have developed quite a love for the game. I guess as I've gotten older, and slowed down a little, the draw and intrigue of golf has really hit home. I think the fact that golf can be a life long game is what really gets me. That, and the fact that the company I work for installed a golf simulator last year could attribute for a lot!

I've learned some great tips and tricks about golf from some close friends, and the internet has been a huge help.

Anyway, thanks for listening. I look forward to getting to know the forum, and hopefully I can actually contribute a few things along the way.

-Joe

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP Joe

Another Ohioan, welcome!

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking this site for awhile now, and decided it was time to jump in, get registered and introduce myself. I'm excited about all the great information I've seen so far, and happy to be part of what seems like a great community.

I've lived in Ohio my whole life. Grew up in a very small town in NW Ohio, went to college at the University of Akron, and have made the Akron area my home.

I played a little golf in high school with my buddies, but was always terrible. After college, I would play a couple times a year, nothing more. But over the last year, I have developed quite a love for the game. I guess as I've gotten older, and slowed down a little, the draw and intrigue of golf has really hit home. I think the fact that golf can be a life long game is what really gets me. That, and the fact that the company I work for installed a golf simulator last year could attribute for a lot!

I've learned some great tips and tricks about golf from some close friends, and the internet has been a huge help.

Anyway, thanks for listening. I look forward to getting to know the forum, and hopefully I can actually contribute a few things along the way.

-Joe

Welcome Joe! Quite a few of us up in NE ohio that get together and golf on the weekends. We have a THP event coming to Columbus area in June and then a few unofficial gatherings already scheduled for May (west side of Cle) and in August (MIchigan), hopefully we can get a round in this year!

Welcome to THP Joe.

Welcome Joe! Quite a few of us up in NE ohio that get together and golf on the weekends. We have a THP event coming to Columbus area in June and then a few unofficial gatherings already scheduled for May (west side of Cle) and in August (MIchigan), hopefully we can get a round in this year!

I will have to keep a lookout for this, although, I'm not sure my game is ready to display quite yet...

Welcome Joe!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome. I call Akron my home also

Welcome to THP Joe.

Welcome to THP!!!

I will have to keep a lookout for this, although, I'm not sure my game is ready to display quite yet...

doesnt even matter, all about having a good time.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome to thp

Back