WTB: mallet putter

Which Tree?

Thirsty
Reaction score
Handicap
thinking
Looking for a mallet putter in good shape and relatively low in price... 35 inches or longer up to belly length (to be cut down). RH and hopefully with a little bit of weight to it (350g it more)

Just looking for a little point and shoot club to play around with when I'm not feeling confident in my blade.

Let me know what you have and what kind of cash (PayPal) you are looking for. (I have a Cleveland Classic xl 3w I could trade if anyone was interested.)

Thanks THP!

Have a SeeMore SB2, if interested...

I have a metal-x Odyssey D.A.R.T. just hanging around doing nothing. It's at belly putter length right now but can cut down and reprip if you want. let me know if you are interested.

I have a TaylorMade Ghost Manta. It was cut down and then I had it re-lengthened last week with a new Winn grip - I think it's right at 35"

I have a Taylor Made center shafted Ghost Spider at 35"

Looking for a mallet putter in good shape and relatively low in price... 35 inches or longer up to belly length (to be cut down). RH and hopefully with a little bit of weight to it (350g it more)

Just looking for a little point and shoot club to play around with when I'm not feeling confident in my blade.

Let me know what you have and what kind of cash (PayPal) you are looking for. (I have a Cleveland Classic xl 3w I could trade if anyone was interested.)

Thanks THP!

Call me crazy, but have you checked out the Wilson Staff Infinite putters? I believe you can get them at 35 inches and retail for only $100. The entire men's line is counterbalanced as well.

I have an odyssey DART and an Odyssey #7 That were mid belly putters that I cut down to 35" If you are interested. Both great condition and have headcovers. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a 43 inch ghost spider belly putter

I've got a Cleveland SmartSquare if you're interested. Great point and shoot putter.

Back