I went with the Omega Speedmaster when I was looking for a nice watch a few years ago. I wear it every day.

I was stuck between the Rolex Submariner and the Omega. At the end of the day, I see quite a few Submariners out there and everyone knows the name Rolex. Omega seemed just a little more discreet.

If you are looking for a nice classic watch that will always be in style, I think that the Submariner and Speedmaster are top of the list.

Just picked up this limited edition beauty made by a guy in the Netherlands sourcing parts from Switzerland. this is someone else's photo:

ActicOcean.jpg

I went with the Omega Speedmaster when I was looking for a nice watch a few years ago. I wear it every day.

I was stuck between the Rolex Submariner and the Omega. At the end of the day, I see quite a few Submariners out there and everyone knows the name Rolex. Omega seemed just a little more discreet.

If you are looking for a nice classic watch that will always be in style, I think that the Submariner and Speedmaster are top of the list.

This (in my opinion). I have a Speedmaster and wear it every day as well. I absolutely love it.

A Speedmaster is one of my dream watches, I just don't know if I'll ever be able to drop that kind of coin on a watch! It's a me thing though, more power to you guys who can, they are beauties :D

Myself, I have my eye on this beauty:

091c.jpg

I didn't think I ever would either. It is still absurd to think about. Its worth half as much as my car! And maybe I "should" not have....if it were posed to "ask suzie orman's can you afford it" segment, I would've have been denied for sure! lol (for the record, she is super annoying to watch, if you've ever seen her show).

But, my wife felt that 10 years of marriage made it worth it, and man, I cannot argue against that. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418066331.240666.jpgChristmas gift from my wife. She couldn't wait to give it to me.

These are the
watches_zpsdc99daf1.png
4 most favorite watches I've owned. All I have left is the Oris TT1 XL; it was a simple matter to choose which to keep as I like the large case size (47mm with a 45mm bezel)

I didn't think I ever would either. It is still absurd to think about. Its worth half as much as my car! And maybe I "should" not have....if it were posed to "ask suzie orman's can you afford it" segment, I would've have been denied for sure! lol (for the record, she is super annoying to watch, if you've ever seen her show).

But, my wife felt that 10 years of marriage made it worth it, and man, I cannot argue against that. :)

That's just awesome man! I missed this post 6 months ago, but I think that a fine watch is a wonderful way to commemorate a big anniversary. Maybe I can justify one if I hit a great milestone like that!

These are the
watches_zpsdc99daf1.png
4 most favorite watches I've owned. All I have left is the Oris TT1 XL; it was a simple matter to choose which to keep as I like the large case size (47mm with a 45mm bezel)

I think you made the right choice - the Oris is the most handsome watch of those four in my opinion :D

My newest acquisition (not my photo) :D

1zqzw9t.jpg

I'm gonna revive this thread, I am a watch FREAK! I get my hands on one anytime I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a similar one, but with a silver face. I own three Citizens, and this one was my first and favorite.

I own a Caravelle New York by Bulova (I guess technically it's by Citizen since Citizen owns Bulova), a Bulova Marine Star, and a few fashion watches.

For many years, I longed for an Omega Seamster Pro and finally acquired a preowned one last year:

ca7bafed3bdb4395503d9f4f34bfde22.jpg

I also have a Rolex Day Date President that I inherited from my dad (actually he left it to my son, but he's only 5), an Omega Geneve from the early 70's that I bought last year at an estate sale, and a couple of Seiko dive watches that were my first automatic watches. If I could, I would love to get a Rolex Explorer I.

My one and only timepiece, I like this one quite a bit so I do not wear it much. It is a collectors item as only a limited number were made. It's a Tissot, believe they call it Lord of the Rings. Had an awesome crystal sapphire backing to see the inner works of it.
16f64f429505019e7d022a1e553fb66e.jpg
7141b2f310985cb06669554c52ed6471.jpg

Dustin, that Tissot has a very similar look to my Orient Star on the previous page. Nice!

And you dudes posting your Omega SMP's and Submariners are killin' me! Haha I'd love to have one someday but just can't justify the cost at this point. Maybe in time, though. My dream watches right now:

DSC04999.jpg

e3e6egaz.jpg

Nomos_Datum_12.jpg

If I had the scratch. Which I don't lol

Dustin, that Tissot has a very similar look to my Orient Star on the previous page. Nice!

And you dudes posting your Omega SMP's and Submariners are killin' me! Haha I'd love to have one someday but just can't justify the cost at this point. Maybe in time, though. My dream watches right now:

DSC04999.jpg

e3e6egaz.jpg

Nomos_Datum_12.jpg

If I had the scratch. Which I don't lol

I am looking to add more to the collection, I really like Omega's but something to aim for down the road .

I'm waiting for the Orient Mako xl I've just ordered to land on my door mat. I can't wait!

Here's my current collection...minus a Movado that I never wear anymore.

Omega is my everyday work watch. G-shock is for when I'm working around the house and for my paintball excursions.

Realised I haven't posted a pic of the watch I picked up last year so I will have to get that done - It is a Tissot MotoGP limited edition watch which came in a presentation case that looks like a bike helmet

Also looked at a Tag Caribbean one but I couldn't afford it...shame as it was very nice, gold bracelet with a dark blue face and the Caribbean islands across the face

I am hoping one of my family members hooks it up for my wedding gift. I had a citizens eco drive, also had an orient mako, currently nothing since I am hoping for an Omega or Tissot. My dream watch would be an Omega Dark Side of the Moon. Have a seamaster and divemaster on the registry.

Sigh... the only thing keeping me from more watches is a lack of discretionary $$$. No matter what, my next watch is a Breitling Super Avenger. But if some things go right, and I'm able to splurge on a watch, I'd definitely consider this version of the Corum Admiral's Cup after the Breitling!
Corum%20A-Cup_zpsxt0bxgf8.png

Back