What would you do for this Tee shot ?

Id take driver and aim for the bunker. Odds are I'm not hitting it that straight and it would end up past the bunker with an easy 2nd shot

3 hybrid, short iron into the green. No benefit in challenging that bunker off the tee if 200 yards gets me in short iron range.

Id confidently hit driver. I know that I can hit my driver and have a short wedge into the green, so I wouldnt think twice about hitting driver here.

My reason for not hitting driver was because of all the potential trouble, trees etc more than the bunkers. I could carry the bunkers with driver IF I'm not slicing it into two fairways over.

I would probably take a 3 or 4 hybrid in and be short of the bunker. The 2nd shot would probably be a pitching wedge in and I would be happy with that.

I'm taking driver out and driving the green. I bet you wish you could hit the ball as far I do. :alien:

My real play here would be a 4 iron off the tee and then a 8 or 9 iron in.

Spicoli does wish that he hit the ball as far as us sometimes. That way he could hit driver more often.

:alien:

Hybrid and a wedge or mid iron, short iron.

4 hybrid off the tee then 8 or 9 in is what I'm figuring.

Hybrid down the middle (hopefully) leaving about 130 yards in. Smooth 9i into the green.

5w off tee and then iron in since its downhill wont need to kill the ball

I would definitely hit either my 16 degree Mini, or maybe even my 4 iron. As long as I have less than 150 heading in, I'd feel pretty good about the tee shot

if I had the mini driver in the bag maybe that. But I bet in real life if I walked on the tee box I would pull driver and not think twice about it.

Im going driver off the tee right at the bunker. With keeping it in play more likely than not Ill be just short to the left or right of it.

I would hit driver and hope it makes it to the downhill part and rolls all the way down and into the hole for an Albatross!

19* hybrid to 210-220 or 3W 220-230 depending on wind conditions. The goal would be to get the ball in play down the left side about 200-225 then 9I-GW into the green.

Playing safely, it would be a 4-iron short of the bunker. Taking the risky approach would be 3-wood and hope to miss the bunker.

In the immortal words of Bagger Vance "Bash the living#@!$ out of it". Then play my second from the tree line on the left.

Probably hybrid for me. I am also pretty good with hitting an easy driver that would come up short of the bunker.

Driver off the tee. I only total carry my driver about 210 so I would most likely be safe.

The way I am swinging now, Driver off the tee, aim at the bunker because I won't be getting to it. Hopefully have a short iron into the green.

I wouldn't take the hole on because of the 2nd set of bunkers! Hybrid/PW for me.

3 wood off the tee, gives me a 130 yard second shot, most likely a chip for my third, hope for a one putt.

Back