Prototype Shafts For THPers

AWESOME! A few members are going to have a great time.

I got to test it out today on Trackman with Danny and you guys are in for a freaking treat.

I got to test it out today on Trackman with Danny and you guys are in for a freaking treat.

Love this, this is going to be SPECIAL for these dudes.

Dang that is sweet. Going to be such an awesome time for you guys!

Sick nasty! You guys are gonna have a killer time!

That is awesome. Great opportunity for these guys. I'm really jealous now, thanks!

Thats pretty cool

Fantastic looking shaft. Excited to hear what everyone things of these this weekend.

This is just crazy cool.

Looks amazing, cannot wait to follow along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear the specs of this shaft & how it works with 10 different swings.

I think my favorite part is the /10. That's really cool to know you have 1 out of only 10.
Exclusivity at it's best! So cool THPers get to be apart of it.

looks good. looking forward to following this event.

Super jealous

That really is very cool.

those.....are.....SICK

Those are beautiful looking shafts and so special to be limited editions. THPers are going to enjoy those this weekend at the event for sure.

Man I'm excited to put this shaft into the XR!

That's so very cool.

I think my favorite part is the /10. That's really cool to know you have 1 out of only 10.
First thing I noticed as well...yep, nobody else will have the exact one, regardless if you're 1 or 10 of 10, it's unique to you. Just incredible.

How well does drool wipe off that finish? This will be a real concern for the guys playing with us on Sunday.

So freaking cool

Back