Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

anyone else in for Sunday, I talked to Rob last night and he expressed interest in wanting to play if we can get more than 5

anyone else in for Sunday, I talked to Rob last night and he expressed interest in wanting to play if we can get more than 5

Are you guys talking about this Sunday? If so GoIrish17 and I might be interested in playing. We had talked about playing somewhere anyway.

Are you guys talking about this Sunday? If so GoIrish17 and I might be interested in playing. We had talked about playing somewhere anyway.

yeah Oak knolls in Kent, got a tee time so far at 1:30, and if we can get a few more people we can try and grab the one right before it on Sunday

yeah Oak knolls in Kent, got a tee time so far at 1:30, and if we can get a few more people we can try and grab the one right before it on Sunday

Cool, Brad and I are in.

If we need to move the tee times up a little I'm OK with that. Mike, I'll let you & Rob make that call.

Oak Knolls
Sunday at 1:30

In:
1. Grins
2. Mikedean441
3. Captaincaution
4. Cbaker2882
5. Robman7
6. Joekelli
7. GoIrish

Im waiting to hear back from ROb to make sure he is still in, but if you want to grab the tee time right before 1:30 that would be great

Yeah put me down

Yeah put me down

assuming the snow is gone lol.

THe course does brag on their site that due to their drainage they are NEVER cart path only

assuming the snow is gone lol.

THe course does brag on their site that due to their drainage they are NEVER cart path only

Looks like we'll get to test that out

Is someone calling for the 2nd tee time?

Is someone calling for the 2nd tee time?

are you able to by chance? Im in meetings for the next 2 hours, right before 1:30 would be ideal

I just called and got the 1:22 tee time. they put it under Mike Dean as well.

Oak Knolls
Sunday at 1:22 and 1:30

In:
1. Grins
2. Mikedean441
3. Captaincaution
4. Cbaker2882
5. Robman7
6. Joekelli
7. GoIrish
8. Mark

Last edited:
Oak Knolls
Sunday at 1:22 and 1:30

In:
1. Grins
2. Mikedean441
3. Captaincaution
4. Cbaker2882
5. Robman7
6. Joekelli
7. GoIrish

I got us an 8th player. His name is Mark.("Kymar" from a different forum)

Cool i updated list

Anyone know if their driving range is going to be open? That killed me last round not being able to warm up a little

Anyone know if their driving range is going to be open? That killed me last round not being able to warm up a little

no clue, maybe give them a ring and see

I don't think they have a driving range anymore. They used to have 36 holes (18 on each side of route 43), but they closed the West course & that's where the range was.

Fox den is pretty close (10 minutes tops).

Is Akron snow covered? We got hit pretty good today and it's gonna be below freezing all tomorrow so the snow isn't gonna melt until Sunday.

Is Akron snow covered? We got hit pretty good today and it's gonna be below freezing all tomorrow so the snow isn't gonna melt until Sunday.
Luckily we got a few hours of hopefully warm weather sunday before we go put there

Lol sounds like it's snow covered too?

Shhhh...if you talk about it then it will stay around. Positive thinking and it will be 50's on Sunday!

Back