Michigan hackers, check in here

Seriously will this weather break already! I want to get outside and play some golf!

Seriously will this weather break already! I want to get outside and play some golf!

I know!
I had a tease Saturday, and want more!

The local course opened up for walking (for free too)
But it's 26 degrees...

Nah.

I know!
I had a tease Saturday, and want more!

The local course opened up for walking (for free too)
But it's 26 degrees...

Nah.

Yeah its still a bit chilly. My league partner asked me sunday if I wanted to go play. It was 33 degrees. I was like are you crazy? Its killing me that the only clubs I have swung this year so far were at Carl's Demodays. They werent even mine!! LOL

This weather is a big tease! You look out and the snow is finally gone, but it is still to cold to golf. #golffever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good ol Michigan for ya!! smh

Great to finally see courses opening up. I played Eagle Eye early last year and they seemed to have it in decent shape then too. Great deal for $40 bucks.

Looks like a nice course for a great price!
$23 for 18 Holes with Cart at Beacon Hill Golf Club in Commerce Township ($49 Value. Good All Summer! Expires October 31, 2015.)
http://www.groupgolfer.com/

Looks like a nice course for a great price!
$23 for 18 Holes with Cart at Beacon Hill Golf Club in Commerce Township ($49 Value. Good All Summer! Expires October 31, 2015.)
http://www.groupgolfer.com/

Not a bad course at all for that price. I played an outing there a few years ago. If memory serves it wasn't very long or difficult but was in great shape. Also make sure to use a gps, it was a PITA to find the first time.

JSpangs and myself got the golfnow 11:32 tee time for Forest Akers east in lansing.
I know there are 2 spots still available, and at a very good price!

Maybe somebody wants to snag one or both these up and come play?

JSpangs and myself got the golfnow 11:32 tee time for Forest Akers east in lansing.
I know there are 2 spots still available, and at a very good price!

Maybe somebody wants to snag one or both these up and come play?
Darn school and me wanting to be a good student....soon, very soon.

Southwest lower MI here. Spring is slow in coming but I can feel it! Several fav courses in the area. Angels Crossing in Vicksburg would have to be one of my favs. Bella Vista in Coldwater is gorgeous and long. Island Hills in Centreville is a must play if you get down around this area.

Southwest lower MI here. Spring is slow in coming but I can feel it! Several fav courses in the area. Angels Crossing in Vicksburg would have to be one of my favs. Bella Vista in Coldwater is gorgeous and long. Island Hills in Centreville is a must play if you get down around this area.

Welcome, I'm in GR here but and always passing through that SW corner.

All the Michiganders definitely missed out by not joining CJ and myself in the surprisingly decent weather(other than the wind)

Wish I would have been able to. It sounds like it was much nicer than it is by me. (Bay city). It's snowing again.

Although it looks nice today, just a tad breezy with 35 mph winds. Expecting some snow tonight as well in Oakland County and north. We're looking to April. ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

anyone in West Michigan Area that would like to play some golf....im in the battle creek area, but i'll play in a 50 mi radius of that....send me a message

i live in battle creek and played most of those, angel's crossing is top knotch....if you ever wanna play send me a message!

Louis next time I'm over that way you know I'll be getting ahold of you to play.

i live in battle creek and played most of those, angel's crossing is top knotch....if you ever wanna play send me a message!

Have you had the chance to play Island Hills? It is definitely one of the more unique courses in this area.

Welcome, I'm in GR here but and always passing through that SW corner.

Have you had the chance to play any of the courses near the Gaylord area?

Have you had the chance to play any of the courses near the Gaylord area?

I have any particular ones you were looking at?

I have any particular ones you were looking at?

Tree Tops Resort the Masterpiece course. They have a pretty decent unlimited stay and play package.

Back