Web.com The Bahamas Great Abaco Classic at The Abaco Club (spoilers)

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
The web.com guys are back in the Bahamas for their second tournament of the year and for the second time it's a Sunday to Wednesday event giving us a chance to see live golf everyday of the week again.

Hopefully they have better weather than two weeks ago.

Players had to deal with strong winds again but nothing like we saw two weeks ago. Rd 1 play was suspended because of darkness and looks like rd 2 won't complete today either.

I love having bonus golf Monday-Wednesday. Course is gorgeous too.

They had less winds today and will be finishing up 3rd tomorrow and no re-pairing for the final round. Supposed to be even better conditions tomorrow

I love having bonus golf Monday-Wednesday. Course is gorgeous too.

I agree. I think this is a great move for the web.com tour. Perhaps they lose a lot of weekend viewers, but really how many people were choosing to watch the web.com tour over the PGA? I love having live golf on virtually every day of the week.

I agree. I think this is a great move for the web.com tour. Perhaps they lose a lot of weekend viewers, but really how many people were choosing to watch the web.com tour over the PGA? I love having live golf on virtually every day of the week.

I haven't looked at what their daytime coverage for the event is but only getting two hours at night sux.

Back