Breakfast Sandwich - Best Holder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have a choice of any breakfast sandwich, but in this topic, the inside doesn't matter. You have a choice of biscuit, english muffin, bagel or toast. Which do you go with and why?

And no, a tortilla does not qualify for this question.

Remember, this is a breakfast sandwich situation, not just which is the best bread for butter or condiment.

combine_images.jpg

Last edited:
A perfectly toasted Thomas English muffin is hard to beat. Add some Portuguese sausage and cream cheese and I have a breakfast sandwich

Last edited:

Butter milk biscuit, all others are inferior.

My favorite breakfast sandwich is the Montey Cristo

Last edited:
Toasted bagel and cream cheese..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Bagel. Nothing beats a good bagel breakfast sandwich for me.

Bagel seems to taste better and cause less of a mess. Plus there are loads of varieties.

I like english muffin the best

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

English muffin, perfect combo of crunch and softness of bread. Easy to eat while driving and no mess.

People need to remember this is a breakfast sandwich. Not just "pick the best bread for breakfast".

I want the English muffin (Sausage McMuffin with egg) because the biscuit tends to fall apart and the bagel is too dense.

for me it is a buttered biscuit... love me some BEC Biscuits, a bagel would be good... but that flaky/ buttery goodness is what I enjoy

I'm glad I didn't skim. I almost said tortilla lol bagel for me. If the biscuit isn't made perfectly it's too dry and dominates taste in a bad way and English muffins are impossible to toast evenly

I'm glad I didn't skim. I almost said tortilla lol bagel for me. If the biscuit isn't made perfectly it's too dry and dominates taste in a bad way and English muffins are impossible to toast evenly

That is very true about toasting evenly. Outside of the large wolfermans english muffins, they are always off in size.

That is very true about toasting evenly. Outside of the large wolfermans english muffins, they are always off in size.

Yep. Only thing I find extremely easy to under cook, cook perfectly and burn all at the same time

Yep. Only thing I find extremely easy to under cook, cook perfectly and burn all at the same time

Just once, treat yourself to Wolfermans mail order. By a sample pack and you will thank me forever...haha

Plain, wheat or honey wheat bagel lightly toasted with one egg (fried or sliced preferred), one or two slices of BH Oven Gold turkey, one slice of american or swiss cheese, one piece of turkey bacon, black pepper. Mmm-mm.

I'll be the guy. My choice for breakfast sandwich "bread" is not on the list. Frozen whole grain Eggo waffles, in the toaster run through twice on the lowest setting, is the best "bread" for breakfast sandwiches and it's not even close.

From the options on the list, I'll go with English Muffin.

Big ole fluffy biscuit for me.

No self-respecting Southern guy would say anything but biscuit.

Biscut for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just once, treat yourself to Wolfermans mail order. By a sample pack and you will thank me forever...haha

QFT. They are incredible.

I'm going with a lightly toasted bagel. A biscuit or english muffin just doesn't fill me so I'm go with the extra dough to fill me up.

Got to go with a bagel for sure!

Back