Your Putting from 10 Feet?

I think I'd make 3-5 putts in the round...I wish it'd be more

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My shot by shot stats tell me I'm 25% for 1 putts at this range....

I think I could make 8 of 10 for a straight 10' putt. I am averaging 1.5 putts per round.

I would like to think I could make half of them, so 5 out of 10

I think I could make 8 of 10 for a straight 10' putt. I am averaging 1.5 putts per round.

At my course, only about 1 in 30 putts from 10 feet are straight. Maybe I need to not live in a place not called, "El Dorado Hills."

From 10 feet, I'm going to say 2.

For the folks saying well over 50%, you might want to look at the PGA tour stats on this one...

From 10 feet, I'm going to say 3.

For the folks saying well over 50%, you might want to look at the PGA tour stats on this one...

Yep. Average PGA Tour player was 43% from 10 feet in 2016 and they are on perfectly smooth greens that are running at the same speed 80% of their tournaments. They putt so much better than a lowly scratch golfer like me, it makes me cry.

Interesting stat: Rory was 25% from 10 feet in 2016.

Last edited:
I am thinking 4 maybe 5 out of 18.

I'm thinking I would make 2-3 out maybe a few more on a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you guys are good. I'd say maybe 3.

A few . . . or none.

One or two at best. Ten feet is far enough for doubts to creep in about being aggressive. I'd opt for the two putt

Tour Average would be 4-5, and GameGolf says I'm above amateur average, so I'll say 3-4.

I think i would get 2-5 for sure. On a good day maybe 4-8.

This is a great question tho!!! very thought provoking.

The worst players on the PGA Tour in 2016 were sitting at 25% from 10 ft. so 4.5/18. I don't think any of us will average more than 2 or 3 based on that.

I think I'd make 3 or 4 at best. Maybe a random day I get unconscious and get 6 or 7

out of 18 holes, 1 or 2 maximum

I feel more comfortable from 10' than 4' so I would realistically say 5-6. I would also do my best to avoid a three putt.

I would think 4-5. Good round might be 6, but doubt it would be much more than that. Bad round might be 1-2.

Typical round...2-3. Out of mind round 3-4.(almost never)

1 or 2

Realistically around 20 percent max.

Back