UK Summer Cup 2015

GEO, how did you get on with the MP-H4 long irons? I've just picked up a 4i..

They are really really good, currently using the RSi's but there is every chance the MP-H4 could be back in the bag if the 4 iron in this set misbehaves!
The MP-H4 2 iron is superb, goes in the bag a lot in the summer as it runs forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are really really good, currently using the RSi's but there is every chance the MP-H4 could be back in the bag if the 4 iron in this set misbehaves!
The MP-H4 2 iron is superb, goes in the bag a lot in the summer as it runs forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff mate.

If I get along with the 4i I might consider grabbing a 2i as our fairways can get very hard in the summer..

So, I managed to hit two buckets at the range today. All full swings with the driver and I feel good :D

I've booked a tee for next weeks competition!!

GEO, your right about those MP-H4 long irong, soooo easy to hit...

Its got me thinking about the 3i & 2i..

So, I managed to hit two buckets at the range today. All full swings with the driver and I feel good :D

I've booked a tee for next weeks competition!!
You sir, are an inspiration! Think not, just do! ;)

One competition on Sunday for me this week.. Two next week, one in Sweden and one in Norway.. And pondering new irons, Nike vpc, titleist ap2 or Wilson m3s.. Any thoughts about my list before I'm starting to visit demo-days?

You sir, are an inspiration! Think not, just do! ;)

Just got to suck it up and get on with the rehab that my physiotherapist has set me :D

Another visit with the physiotherapist on Wednesday!

Just got to suck it up and get on with the rehab that my physiotherapist has set me :D

Another visit with the physiotherapist on Wednesday!
Physio-the-rapist! I hope she's good looking! ;) (weird Swedish humour, Stenson knows.. )

She's a :beauty:

One competition on Sunday for me this week.. Two next week, one in Sweden and one in Norway.. And pondering new irons, Nike vpc, titleist ap2 or Wilson m3s.. Any thoughts about my list before I'm starting to visit demo-days?

Focus on the bit above the grip...

Nothing wrong with the bit below the grip...:banghead:

However - if it is to be new shinies, I have heard a lot of love for the AP2

Focus on the bit above the grip...

Nothing wrong with the bit below the grip...:banghead:

However - if it is to be new shinies, I have heard a lot of love for the AP2
Actually they are a bit too scuffed up right now..

And I have focused on the bit above the grip for some time know.. And it has improved.. No overswing anymore..

I'm not a bit fan of the AP2's..

I quite liked the Z545 irons :D

Yeah.. Just need to convince srixon to produce lefty equipment.. I have tried.. :(

Or you learn how to play the game the right way round :D

What's your reason for that opinion?

They just doint look good to my eye for some reason. They also look a little upright to me too..

I hit them ok though, go figure!

Just throwing this out for folk to look at..

Lion & Lamb Gastro Pub is only 3.4 mile (7 mins) incast we want to get out of the hoyel.. http://lionlamb-horsley.co.uk/

I have so much golf stuff I need to get selling, drivers, shafts it's crazy!!

Just bacause I'm a driver and shaft ho, what you trying to get rid of :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Guys let's remember that club talk and sales talk must be put in the proper sections of the forum.

I was really interested in this as I could fly over rather easily. But I can't get that weekend off from work since we have a little celebration in the US that weekend. Our independence from England. Have a great time.

Maybe next time MHG?

I was really interested in this as I could fly over rather easily. But I can't get that weekend off from work since we have a little celebration in the US that weekend. Our independence from England. Have a great time.
Well if you want to re-enact the war I some way you're welcome to join the team of Barbarian Hordes!

Maybe next time MHG?

Definitely as Scotland is on my bucket list. My last name is Wilson and I'm told it is from a clan in the far northeast corner of Scotland.

Back