Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Get Hardline. Do it. You know you want to.

Played a bunch last night. I know I said it before, but I just really enjoy the hotwire mode. Nothing more fun then filling a car with 4 people and driving around scoring points and blowing crap up... well, maybe getting the rpg and hiding on an overpass and taking out a car full of people is just as fun.

You ready for some games this year? I'll even let you be the Yankees hehe

are you still on ps4:alien:
I'm ready. CJ is picking it up, he and I played last week.
Oh was going to tell you, I threw a perfect game over the weekend. First time that's happened to me.

Agree with the last part big time, but I'd like it to be quality too. Just so much more fun than Madden for me.

so much more fun. Big fan of he recruiting and the idea of building programs. Once one school becomes dominate for say 7-10 seasons, I usually bolt to another. My last game I started with Georgia, then went to Purdue, Miami, OC at ND and Oregon, back to head coach at UCLA. For me building new programs just kept the game really fun.

Played a bunch last night. I know I said it before, but I just really enjoy the hotwire mode. Nothing more fun then filling a car with 4 people and driving around scoring points and blowing crap up... well, maybe getting the rpg and hiding on an overpass and taking out a car full of people is just as fun.

Add me tonight. I'll play a little.

There is an update waiting for you fellas tonight. It took me only about 10 minutes from start to getting into a game. Pretty pumped for the show next week since I'm trading in fifa for it

Anyone get Bloodborne? I'm having a real hard time getting in to this. The controls are terrible and there are no save points so after 30 min you screw up and you get to do it all over unless I am missing something.

I got bloodborne... It is brutal but so rewarding when you get into it. Not for everyone though. I love it!

its time for PGA to come out!

starting to get bored with Golf Club

Ron & CJ did you guys end up playing Hardline last night? Any early thoughts?

I'm still playing drive club, just started the order 1886, and some rayman legends. Destiny was the last 3rd person shooter I bought. I did play alot of B F4 though...maybe I'll pick up hardline used or on sale.

Ron & CJ did you guys end up playing Hardline last night? Any early thoughts?
I d/l it and found it to be pretty fun. Completely different from cod, in a good way. No multi-player yet but the graphics are much better. Hoping we can dive into mp tonight!

I d/l it and found it to be pretty fun. Completely different from cod, in a good way. No multi-player yet but the graphics are much better. Hoping we can dive into mp tonight!

does that mean I have to go buy it?

Ugh...

does that mean I have to go buy it?
I got 10% off online last night. Takes a out 5 hours to download all the way. #EnablerStatus

Casey got straight A's on his report card. He wanted a game. Guess which one? :)

81cad00385bc6833bbd307d0f428a94b.jpg

The show comes out this week, haven't played a game in two years. Excited is an understatement

Back