FS: Puma Polos/Sweaters Alial Fital/Travis Matthew Polos Nike Sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Hey guys figured I'd start the closet purge. All sizes are LARGE unless noted otherwise. All clothes have no stains and come from a smoke free house. If you buy more than one I'll be willing to make a deal.

Travis Matthew SeeMore Polo $20 shipped CONUS only
e33e093ec5c1964fff4e06beef3c345f.jpg

Puma Sweater size MEDIUM $25 shipped CONUS only
49be98042652939bfe5561f1c08507b2.jpg

8716e733d89c56f0e26134c2e7db8b56.jpg

Puma Sweater Vest size MEDIUM $20 shipped CONUS only
a5f910f5cd5fbe579b235f46229517b6.jpg

Nike Sweater Maroon w/Gold swoosh $25 shipped CONUS only
88cef39b323c0c93d9cf28b63a4e5a20.jpg

Last edited:
How's the fit on the large yellow and purple polos? I usually go XL because the L isn't long enough.

How's the fit on the large yellow and purple polos? I usually go XL because the L isn't long enough.
I can usually get away with medium depending on the manufacturer but like large for the extra length to stay tucked in. Sounds like we're in the same boat but large/XL. I'm about 5'9 and it comes down a good ways. Hope that helps.

I'm about 6'4" so I'm not sure they would be long enough to stay tucked in based on what you said. To bad I really like that purple one. Good luck with your sale.

Alial Fital polo sold! Yellow and Purple are sold pending payment. Let's get the others sold!

Yellow and Purple Puma Sold! Would love to get the rest gone and ship all at once!

Is the Puma sweater cotton? What's the fit like? I usually wear medium.

Is the Puma sweater cotton? What's the fit like? I usually wear medium.
Just checked. Talking about the black and blue one right? It doesn't say on the tag but I believe it is cotton. It fits like a medium. I like medium sweaters because I like my sweaters to fit a bit more snug than the shirts.

Bump! Would love to sell a few more and get them all shipped out tomorrow!

Stupid question is second shirt sold? That is blue with yellow accents. Or is that the one you say is yellow and purple?

Stupid question is second shirt sold? That is blue with yellow accents. Or is that the one you say is yellow and purple?
Nope second picture that is currently up is navy blue and lime green and still for sale!

Navy blue with lime green polo sold! Anyone interested in multiple shirts let me know I'd be willing to work a deal.

Bumper. Would love to get the remaining sold!

Bump. Throw me offers fellas. Worst I can say is no.

Any type of design on the Travis Matthew? Is that writing on the one sleeve?

Any type of design on the Travis Matthew? Is that writing on the one sleeve?
The left sleeve has the seemore logo on it and the left pocket has some letting I believe. Almost looks like braille kind of I'd have to double check tonight to know for sure.

Bumper. Would love to move these last few. PM if you're slightly interested I'll work something out.

Remaining Puma Polos sold!

After superbowl bump! Feeling generous fellas. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Anyone want what's remaining? All I ask is a few bucks for shipping otherwise I'll have this thread locked tomorrow and just donate what's left!

Mods can lock this up all remaining gear is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back