Champions Dinner at Augusta National

Arnie and Gentle Ben.

Its not even remotely close for me.

I have to agree on these two. Jack also, and I can say that Bubba and Tiger get the cold shoulder.....

I got a chance to sit a listen to Gary, Jack and Tom once when my brother played in a Pro Am in KC and I was caddying for him...THAT. WAS. AWESOME! SO, that's what I would do again. We were probably 10 or 15 feet from there table, as we ate breakfast in the clubhouse before the 1st round and Gary was ribbing on Jack and we were trying not to laugh (to loud) so they didn't know we were ease dropping on their conversation.

Ben or Freddie

Probably Mr ben Crenshaw, I was listening on xm today and some of the stories about him were hilarious, plus he knew Hogan and that in itself would take up most of the evening.

First Jack and in between Player and Tiger during the meal after dinner I buy Arnold a Mark Steffenhagen and talk his ear off.

I greet Arnold first, cocktail hour I bounce between Crenshaw and Tiger. For Dinner I sit between Cabrera & Couples. I close out talking to Phil and hearing some legendary gambling stories.

Miguel Angel Jimenez. He will be in the photo next year.

:D

Arnie jack and the Tiger

Ray Floyd, Craig Stadler, then the big three. For desert and drinks I think you couldn't help but hang out with Fuzzy.

I would just walk in and say a general "hello" to everyone at once, sit down and say "I'm starving, when are we eating?".
Then just let things fall where they may and see who comes over to me. After all, I just won the masters :)

Arnie for sure, after that a quick shake of Jack's hand then I'm off to the bar

Jack, then Arnie...after that I would try to plant myself near one of their tables for the night

I would head straight for Arnie and Jack, I would love to hear some stories form them. I would like to sit between Phil and Tiger at dinner just to see if they would fight each other for the last dinner roll, and then to spend some time with Bubba, just to see what kind of person he really is.

I would talk to Gary Player and ask if he prefer the green jacket become the black jacket!

Love that he wears as much black as possible even with the green jacket.

kinda looks like TIger is photoshopped in that pic lol

Back