Callaway Live Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Callaway Live show kicks off tonight at 9pm EST. First guest is going to be Dick Enberg and I have a feeling this is going to be pretty darn good. While out in CA a couple of weeks ago, GG and I got a preview of the full set, the plans, etc.

http://cmp.callawaygolf.com/callawaylive/

Sounds awesome, I'll be checking this out for sure .Thinking of going all out Callaway .

Do we know if this will be recorded and available for streaming after the fact? Looking forward to it!

Pretty damn cool what Callaway is launching with the first live show ever by a golf OEM.

Really cool and looking forward to catching this

Looking forward to checking this out tonight.

This will be a fun watch. I'll be tuning in.

Do we know if this will be recorded and available for streaming after the fact? Looking forward to it!

Pretty damn cool what Callaway is launching with the first live show ever by a golf OEM.

Ditto, need to know if recorded, I'll be on the course when this happens.

Looking forward to this. I know it will be awesome.

It will definitely be available after the fact! Will also be available in "bite size pieces" with a best of after the fact.

This is exciting times for the brand.

Dave N.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we were out there, the set looked great and I know everybody was really excited about this launch. Great first guest too.

I'm looking forward to this one tonight. Enberg is a favorite of mine.

It will definitely be available after the fact! Will also be available in "bite size pieces" with a best of after the fact.

Dave N.

Glad to hear it will be available afterwards as well as that is the middle of the night here in the UK so it is great that I will be able to catch it another time

Dave N.

Happy to hear this!

I'm looking forward to the show. Thank goodness it will be available for playback later, since I will be dodging clueless commuters at 6:00 PDT.

I am really looking forward to tuning in tonight, alarm set

I know I plan on watching it tonight.

Me too. Really good guest to kick off the show with.

Should be fun to watch the inaugural show!

This looks very cool, will be tuning in tonight.

30 minutes until it goes on.

Can't wait to watch

Website up. I'm ready to check it out. Dick Enberg should be good. He has a great way of telling a story--any story.

Website up. I'm ready to check it out. Dick Enberg should be good. He has a great way of telling a story--any story.

Think about all the things he has called.

15 minutes

Think about all the things he has called.
Exactly. The more I think about it, the more excited about the show I get.

A little off topic, but I saw a clip of him talking about Secretariat the other day. You know, that triple crown winner from 41 years ago? I was glued to the TV.

Back