Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

To those of you who got the 50/50 passes to The Bull... Let me know if/when you decide to go, I have one as well and its not too far from home for me.
I know four of us here did.... If we can find a few more we can put together a few groups!

Anyone up for some golf today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to post these few pics from yesterday. I've gotta start taking more pics. Good time with Rambler, MSH134 and my brother at Bonnie Brook even though the course was a bit on the wet side! Drives were plugging 3-4 inches into the ground! Ha! Still a great time.

c73747b3d5bd40c1921c3bec599d14bb.jpg
84439b317778367cbc68ad061c8af752.jpg
b6c4a8d6967667d539eacd258b073adc.jpg
4e35ff82a8e171ed58bab7165269cdb2.jpg

I'm going to start a northwest Indiana thread . This looks like the same guys/ gals in the same area of Chicago which is cool . But like to see who might be interested in my neck of the woods. I read parts of this and never see Indiana ; maybe a separate thread would be appropriate ?

Last edited:
Invite us and we will come and play

If all goes right, today will be first round of the year. 2:00 Stonewall Orchard.

If all goes right, today will be first round of the year. 2:00 Stonewall Orchard.
Five mins from my house! Good stuff right there. Enjoy!

I am heading up to Kohler this weekend with a buddy of mine who just joined THP, we are playing in the Spring Challenge. Its a two day best ball tourney. Pretty excited, We will play the Original Black Wolf Run routing and the Irish course. I have played up there before, but the Irish was the first course I played last time and I was so excited it was all kind of a blur. Excited to play it again.

Great day for Stonewall Orchard. Green are smooth and fast. Putting was great today at 28 coping helped get me close with missing greens. Shot 85 with two water balls and two birdies. Driving was great at 11 of 14 fairways. Good first round to show me I need practice with the new gear since I changed irons, driver and 3 wood to start the season. I think it will be a great year. Seemore putter was great since getting back from seemore changing it more flat for me. I now want to play again.

Great day for Stonewall Orchard. Green are smooth and fast. Putting was great today at 28 coping helped get me close with missing greens. Shot 85 with two water balls and two birdies. Driving was great at 11 of 14 fairways. Good first round to show me I need practice with the new gear since I changed irons, driver and 3 wood to start the season. I think it will be a great year. Seemore putter was great since getting back from seemore changing it more flat for me. I now want to play again.
Really would like to see a THP event here.

Gonna take your advice and try to play 36 on blackstone in a couple weeks.

Played Willow Crest today out in Oak Brook. Decent track for a good price.

Playing Chalet Hills Friday at 1230. Can't wait. Twice in one week.

Chalet Hills is a fun track. Tough in its tight fairways and greens. Mixed in with some forgiving holes to keep you happy. Couldn't pass up a Golf Now $22 with cart, total w/fees was $49 for two. Playing with a client from Olson Windows who said grab it. Plus it suppose to be awesome weather today. You will need to try. Foxford Hills is right down the street from it also. But Stonewall is much much better!!

Chalet Hills is a fun track. Tough in its tight fairways and greens. Mixed in with some forgiving holes to keep you happy. Couldn't pass up a Golf Now $22 with cart, total w/fees was $49 for two. Playing with a client from Olson Windows who said grab it. Plus it suppose to be awesome weather today. You will need to try. Foxford Hills is right down the street from it also. But Stonewall is much much better!!
I've played foxford. Decent course. Seems to be typhoon winds every time I've played there.

I'm thinking about playing Shepherds Crook tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I've played foxford. Decent course. Seems to be typhoon winds every time I've played there.

I'm thinking about playing Shepherds Crook tomorrow if anyone is interested.

If only you were talking May 2nd, i'd be there... I guess I need the wife to want to visit her parents more so i'm only 30 miles away... I want to play this and Thunderhawk...

If only you were talking May 2nd, i'd be there... I guess I need the wife to want to visit her parents more so i'm only 30 miles away... I want to play this and Thunderhawk...
Yeah May 2nd I'll be out of town but anytime you're near let me know!

What time you thinking for Shepherds Crook tomorrow? Would like try. Not sure whats on the calendar for family Saturday but could be possible.

What time you thinking for Shepherds Crook tomorrow? Would like try. Not sure whats on the calendar for family Saturday but could be possible.
Not sure. Open all day really.

Back