Northern California Get Together?

My So Cal compadres haven't responded yet. But I have a feeling this could be a good turn out. Maybe it should be a competition with a trophy/bragging rights... haha

La Purisima is the best course in the area IMO, but that's another 45 min south. :). You'll have to come down and try it sometime.
08eaa8be436aa21be873616a3b89e32d.jpg

LaP is a bear, played it just once and enjoyed it. First three holes were brutal!

My So Cal compadres haven't responded yet. But I have a feeling this could be a good turn out. Maybe it should be a competition with a trophy/bragging rights... haha

We could also do some warm up rounds in the Ventura area. Just so you So Cal boys can get used to us layin' the hurt on you all.

This is extremely off topic for your normal chatter but I am going to be in San Fran week of April 20-24, work training at Salesforce, and was planning on bringing my clubs to play Pasatiempo or another course while I am out there. I used to live in Burlingame but I was a fool and never golfed for the entire year and a half I lived up there.

Anyone interested in meeting up that week for a twilight round or two?

Let me know crew!

This is extremely off topic for your normal chatter but I am going to be in San Fran week of April 20-24, work training at Salesforce, and was planning on bringing my clubs to play Pasatiempo or another course while I am out there. I used to live in Burlingame but I was a fool and never golfed for the entire year and a half I lived up there.

Anyone interested in meeting up that week for a twilight round or two?

Let me know crew!

There's an LPGA tournament in SF that week too FYI

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

There's an LPGA tournament in SF that week too FYI

Ughhh that is annoying. I guess I should have checked the schedules for events. The surrounding courses shouldn't have too much of a rise in traffic right?

Ughhh that is annoying. I guess I should have checked the schedules for events. The surrounding courses shouldn't have too much of a rise in traffic right?
I wouldn't think so

Yeah, the Swinging Skirts is at Lake Merced that week, so it is closed & I think Harding Park is closed that week as the match play is the next weekend.

If I can swing a round that week I will hit you up and see if we can get something put together.

I'm actually going over there for the Swinging Skirts event. Birthday trip for one of my daughters. They're all into the LPGA. Probably gonna be over there for Friday and possibly Saturday.

I'm actually going over there for the Swinging Skirts event. Birthday trip for one of my daughters. They're all into the LPGA. Probably gonna be over there for Friday and possibly Saturday.

That is great Eddie! I will actually be volunteering Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday so maybe I will see you there!

Sweet

Anyone else free for Saturday April 25 for an 8am tee time at Eagle Vines in Napa? Pattyboy21 is coming up from TX and we've got 6 confirmed so far... we'd love to fill the other 2 spots in the group.

http://www.eaglevinesgolfclub.com/

Anyone else free for Saturday April 25 for an 8am tee time at Eagle Vines in Napa? Pattyboy21 is coming up from TX and we've got 6 confirmed so far... we'd love to fill the other 2 spots in the group.

We might even have to have a mini-Regional Rivalry as 5 of us are from Texas! Either way, it'll be great to finally play with some fellow THPer's!

We might even have to have a mini-Regional Rivalry as 5 of us are from Texas! Either way, it'll be great to finally play with some fellow THPer's!

The Texas Boys invading California! Hope you all have a GREAT time. I'm heading out on vacation the 22nd so can't attend, but I'm sure you'll find your extra players and have a fun time.

If I wasn't going to be in San Diego for #TheKing the following weekend, I would have liked to have played.

My wife just mentioned we might be heading up to San Ramon that weekend - she said I should get out and play one last round before the The King. Let me confirm what the family responsibilities are for that day and I'll let you know.

Looks like I'm out for Saturday morning. That's when we're getting together with the grandparents. If somebody wants to play Saturday the 25th late afternoon or early Sunday let me know.

Looks like I'm out for Saturday morning. That's when we're getting together with the grandparents. If somebody wants to play Saturday the 25th late afternoon or early Sunday let me know.

No worries, thanks for letting us know.

If anyone else is available, both spots are still open, Saturday April 25 at 8am Eagle Vines in Napa.

Cheers!

If anyone else is available, both spots are still open, Saturday April 25 at 8am Eagle Vines in Napa.

Cheers!

Man, I didn't think it would be this tough!

You and me both, I'm playing with some friends this weekend... I'll let you know what they say.

Cheers!

My "event coordinator" was aware of your visit to Cali. However, she forgot and scheduled something else for Saturday. There hasn't been much progress in rescheduling so far. Though my wallet is begging me not to, I might have to remind her about the great shopping in Napa.....

My "event coordinator" was aware of your visit to Cali. However, she forgot and scheduled something else for Saturday. There hasn't been much progress in rescheduling so far. Though my wallet is begging me not to, I might have to remind her about the great shopping in Napa.....

Lol! Since there's outlet shopping maybe your wallet can forgive you a little?

If there's still a spot, I'm available Saturday.

OK - we need one more then!

Back