Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Nice cjgolf. A whole hour lesson without hitting a ball! I think that would drive me a little nuts. But sounds like there is already some positives in your swing. Nice!

Played a course with bermuda fairways. I dont see what the big deal is about that grass.

Anyways, it was an average round. Shot 89. It was 85 degrees and super humid. Need to hydrate better on the course.

~Rock

Its the Bermuda rough lol

Don't think anyone has ever complained about Bermuda fairways. It's the rough and the green surfaces that seem to mess with people.

Don't think anyone has ever complained about Bermuda fairways. It's the rough and the green surfaces that seem to mess with people.
I heard you love bent grass....

Just setup a little match play practice this morning with Dave Alvarado. He's gets a stroke per hole and was up for the battle.

Let's see how ready he is! :)

God, I miss match play!!

Just setup a little match play practice this morning with Dave Alvarado. He's gets a stroke per hole and was up for the battle.

God, I miss match play!!

Give him a work out Cookie

God, I miss match play!!

Go get him Dave!

I won't clutter this thread with hole by hole updates but maybe I'll post some in live update.

God, I miss match play!!
Fantastic. Battle tested match play player taking on a thp event newcomer. Strokes seem accurate based on what we will see in Myrtle.

Great prep for Mr. Alvarado.

I won't clutter this thread with hole by hole updates but maybe I'll post some in live update.
Looking forward to following along. Drop some Vines in too if you get a chance. I'd love to see some swings from the competition.

I'm getting in my 3rd round in 3 days late this afternoon. During the round I'm going to try to grab some video of my ugly swing & I'll post them here for my team & the competition to see.

Would love to see a few swings from all the participants.

It was a good day out there with Dave getting him some legacy prep in.

I played with him back in January just after he made it into this event and I can tell you that his game really has come a long ways. He still has work to do but after some long conversations today he knows where the focus needs to be moving forward. He's definitely put forth a solid effort so far and it shows on the course as compared to five months ago.

Keep up the work Dave including the mental aspect that we discussed today.

I played with him back in January just after he made it into this event and I can tell you that his game really has come a long ways. He still has work to do but after some long conversations today he knows where the focus needs to be moving forward. He's definitely put forth a solid effort so far and it shows on the course as compared to five months ago.

Good stuff Cookie! Dave is fortunate to have these opportunities! Appreciate it

I heart you. Thank you Cookie

I had the pleasure of playing with greggdrews a couple weeks ago for 36 holes on two different courses.

What a great guy to share a cart with with a game to match. He might not be the longest guy but he rarely missed a fairway and hits his hybrid into greens like most hit irons.

He will be great partner for you and a pest of an opponent as you watch his tee ball find 90% of fairways and when he misses the it ain't by much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the pleasure of playing with greggdrews a couple weeks ago for 36 holes on two different courses.

What a great guy to share a cart with with a game to match. He might not be the longest guy but he rarely missed a fairway and hits his hybrid into greens like most hit irons.

He will be great partner for you and a pest of an opponent as you watch his tee ball find 90% of fairways and when he misses the it ain't by much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. Played with him at Bstone U and he rarely finds himself in trouble.

I ended up finishing 7th in my Tournament after a horrendous day 1. Day 2 I played golf like I should and shot back up the leaderboard, even with a 9 on the card from a rules violation.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I ended up finishing 7th in my Tournament after a horrendous day 1. Day 2 I played golf like I should and shot back up the leaderboard, even with a 9 on the card from a rules violation.

Win or lose, I guarantee you that you learned some lessons you will be able to draw upon in July.

Wrong thread

I have a big challenge coming up this weekend that will give me a very good idea of how ready I am for the Legacy.

I think this will be the 15th year of playing in the member guest at this particular course in East Texas & I love the modified stableford scoring format that they use.

There will be a lot of side bets going on in addition to the Calcutta we do on Friday night. Nothing quite like putting a significant amount of cash on the line to test your nerves under pressure.

Way to rebound buddy! Keep up the good work man. You're gonna do awesome for your team in this!

Nicely done man! How many entrants? Either way, solid comeback.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nicely done man! How many entrants? Either way, solid comeback.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Not sure exactly but I want to say 20-25

Back