Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Good call by the ref. Kompany got his foot.

I've seen that given red before and I wouldn't have been surprised, but I agree it shouldn't have been red

Wow. Kompany has a knock. That's convenient.

Milner is not having a good game

What the hell just happened

Martin DiMichelis sure was hurt when until he heard that whistle.

Largemouth bass.

Well done Mike.

Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Mata has been playing really well lately

This is glorious.

This is more like it.

Wow wow wow. How bad is this City defense right now?

I think Carrick just blacked out and walked off. I don't think the rest of the team even knew he left

Goal by Aguero, most likely too little, too late.

That was great ball movement by City.

United move within 1 with Arsenal and they have a game left with them too. United have a real possibility to finish 2nd this year. Never thought that was an option at the beginning of the year

United move within 1 with Arsenal and they have a game left with them too. United have a real possibility to finish 2nd this year. Never thought that was an option at the beginning of the year
Not happening. Just saying.

Not happening. Just saying.

That's a bold statement against a team that has won 6 straight and finally look like a decent team

That's a bold statement against a team that has won 6 straight and finally look like a decent team
How many have Arsenal won in succession? 8 or 9

How many have Arsenal won in succession? 8 or 9

Not saying it's going to happen, but saying it doesn't have a chance is bold after watching united the past couple of games. Honestly they haven't played like a good team this year until the last Tottenham game but since then they have looked very good. I'm not saying they are going to be 2nd in the end, but they finally look like they have a chance.

Not saying it's going to happen, but saying it doesn't have a chance is bold after watching united the past couple of games. Honestly they haven't played like a good team this year until the last Tottenham game but since then they have looked very good. I'm not saying they are going to be 2nd in the end, but they finally look like they have a chance.
They are playing well. No doubt. But they are not playing better than Arsenal. That's my fan colored glasses view. Considering Arsenal's current for includes a win at Old Trafford in the FA Cup.

It's a good day to be a gunner.

I agree with blugold. Arsenal are the best team in 2015 and I think they have a good chance of finishing undefeated and at least give Chelsea a little bit of pressure. I think the table ends up 1 chelsea 2 Arsenal 3 United 4 City.

Back