FS: 716 CB w/steelfiber stiff, bio cell heads and puma pants

pollock21

Reaction score
Handicap
Winter clean out, want to get these gone asap. All prices shipped to your door and open to reasonable offers. I don't list conditions as that is subjective, but I do my best to capture condition accurately in the pictures. Not looking for trades of any kind.

1. Titleist 716 CB Irons, 4-PW, shafted with steel fiber 110's stiff flex. Few dings on the bottom of the 4 iron. Irons play 1/2" over due to graphite compared to a stock set of steel shafted 716 CB's. $600! Need these gone asap!

2. Cobra Bio Cell + 3-4 head $50
3. Cobra Bio Cell + 5-7 head $50
$75.00 takes the set

4. Cobra Bio Cell + Driver head $65

5. Fujikura Tour Spec 8.3 x-stiff with cobra adapter $80, has 1/2" extension installed, played this in the 4-5 head. 41.5" grip to tip. This is the shortest of the shafts pictured and the 8.3 with the cleanest graphics out of the photos.

6. Titleist Vokey SM5 54 M-Grind with titleist installed s400 $75

7. Puma Rain Pants White with orange puma logo. $25 shipped These have some ball marks on the right pocket that I could probably put some effort to washing and get out, folded the pants over so it would show in the pic, and a little fading around the waste from my orange puma belt. I believe these could wash out with care as well. Tried my best to catch in the pics. Size 36-32.

8-10. Puma Pants $25 per pair shipped. Two pair of tan and one pair of grey, 36-32. One pair of tan has some light scuffing on right pocket where I did some scrubbing on them, the other pair of tan have never seen the course. They were my favorite pants so I bought two pair. Willing to deal on clothes if purchased in bulk.

Onto the pics!

Last edited:
Back