What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered up some iron covers for the Z 545s and another wedge. Had to fill the void I have between the 545 pw and the Scor 51°. I wanted to pick up a new Z 545 AW, or the Hogan 47°, but saved some money by grabbing a used 47°Scor wedge.

Just ordered up some iron covers for the Z 545s and another wedge. Had to fill the void I have between the 545 pw and the Scor 51°. I wanted to pick up a new Z 545 AW, or the Hogan 47°, but saved some money by grabbing a used 47°Scor wedge.

You'll be able to try the Hogan's soon enough, when they come in, I'll come down one weekend.

You'll be able to try the Hogan's soon enough, when they come in, I'll come down one weekend.
I really do want to hit these clubs. Curious to see what differences there might be between the Scor, Z 545, and the Hogan´s

Picked this up for a song for Tera:
ed986f3da83e308756e69245cca114e6.jpg

I may be seen rolling it when she is not looking. Should be here next week.

Used my refund from Global for the Vapor 3H for an XR 25* 5H.

VSeries 3W. With the confidence/success im having with the Heavenwood, this is a natural progression I hope. If this works out it will open up options on longer approach shots and tighter driving holes.

I suppose technically I bought some new irons and wedges today as I paid a deposit when I collected them :D

So I need to update my WITB.....will sort some pictures out when I get time, but for the minute this teaser will have to do

IMAG0161_zpskksxquam.jpg

So I opened up my R15 TP driver today, and loved it so much, I had to call back and get it's little brother a R15 3W is on it's way to me. Of course I had not demoed the FW but couldn't pass up the chance. Started to go Aeroburner 3W, but didn't want to lose the adjustability that I have in a 3W now.

So I opened up my R15 TP driver today, and loved it so much, I had to call back and get it's little brother a R15 3W is on it's way to me. Of course I had not demoed the FW but couldn't pass up the chance. Started to go Aeroburner 3W, but didn't want to lose the adjustability that I have in a 3W now.

nice...shiny and new needed a little brother? looking forward to your feedback but hoping it comes at the sametime we are on course or range together

I suppose technically I bought some new irons and wedges today as I paid a deposit when I collected them :D

So I need to update my WITB.....will sort some pictures out when I get time, but for the minute this teaser will have to do

IMAG0161_zpskksxquam.jpg

I'm looking forward to trying them :good:

The bag is now complete... I ordered the RTX 2.0 50* in black satin two-dot with a PXi 6.5 shaft in it. Now, when my re-shafted Z's get back, the bag is finito for the year!

Picked up a pair of Linar Control II.

G30 5W, going to drop 3H for now and see how that goes.

A greens fee, and it in turn solidified an equipment choice for me.

VSeries 3W. With the confidence/success im having with the Heavenwood, this is a natural progression I hope. If this works out it will open up options on longer approach shots and tighter driving holes.

We need to get in a round soon.....to catch up and all.....plus I really want to hit that Heavenwood :bashful:

I bought a Zerolemon iPhone 6 Plus extended battery case for The King. Periscope, Twitter and Forum Updates will be in effect.

Garmin S6 GPS Watch - $359 - Plus I'll be getting $50 back with a mail-in rebate. Net $309

garmin-approach-s6-gps-watch-2.gif

Adidas adipower boost shoes - For a walker, these are the most comfortable and best performing golf shoes I've owned in years.

Q46753_zoom_D.jpg

I bought a Zerolemon iPhone 6 Plus extended battery case for The King. Periscope, Twitter and Forum Updates will be in effect.
How well does this one work? I've been looking around for a battery case and I've looked at the Mophies but had never heard of ZeroLemon until now.

Adidas adipower boost shoes - For a walker, these are the most comfortable and best performing golf shoes I've owned in years.

Q46753_zoom_D.jpg

I am a walker and I want those things SO FREAKING BAD!

Picked up a SLDR 3HL fairway wood head for $70 in near mint condition with a new headcover as well. Looking forward to trying it out all weekend and hopefully replacing the RBZ stage 2 I'm currently gaming because it hasnt been pretty.

Not today, but I picked up two new pairs of Sligo shorts and a 12 pak of socks from GolfAnything.com yesterday. I went to their store, saved shipping.
They are such nice people, and really good prices!

Deposit for the CURE event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back