What are you watching? (No Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive, Chip and Putt! Got offered tickets last night, but already had committed to Easter lunch with my in laws.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Just flipped over to the Drive, Chip, and Putt...such an incredible event to kick off Masters week

Just flipped over to the Drive, Chip, and Putt...such an incredible event to kick off Masters week

My girls are glued to the TV, the little one is into it more so looks like I need to hunt down some left handed clubs

Drive, Chip, and Putt

Ditto watching these kids is great

Drive, Chip, and Putt.

A trend I'm noticing is that a ton of these kids come from wealthy families. Every time they mention a parent he's either a Neurosurgeon, owns a Bio Chem Facility etc.
Is there something there or not really?

Drive, Chip, and Putt.

A trend I'm noticing is that a ton of these kids come from wealthy families. Every time they mention a parent he's either a Neurosurgeon, owns a Bio Chem Facility etc.
I'd say with money you can get the kids instruction at a very early age paving the way to be bettwr than most

Drive, Chip, and Putt.

Well, for the most part to be very good at any sport at a young age requires a massive financial commitment. Golf isn't the only sport that is like that though. I have a friend whose son is a very talented pitcher in baseball at age 13 and they spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on equipment, coaching and tournaments. It just so happens that they can afford it. Children who don't have the financial backing to get those opportunities can still make it to these levels, but it's not as easy to get there especially with all the travel involved to make it to the 3 qualifiers that they had to make it through to get to Augusta.

The Ten Commandments. It's as good a production today as it was 60 years ago.

ANA Inspiration final round.

Dateline: Bible Stories

Batman

Cards vs cubs go Redbirds

Recorded version of Drive, Chip and Putt.

It has renewed some of my faith in the future of our species.

Thank you Golf!

JM

LPGA ANA Inspiration

Sporting KC-Philadelphia.

The 10 Commandments.

Can we all agree that Charlton Heston is the least Egyptian/Jewish sounding man in history?

The 10 Commandments.

Can we all agree that Charlton Heston is the least Egyptian/Jewish sounding man in history?
But it's awesome. So it's OK.

A.D. The Bible Continues

Cards vs Cubs now that the LPGA is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back