Omega Dubai Desert Classic

CBaker

Another bald guy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Danny Willet is defending champ and the tournament has a pretty solid field this week. Tiger of course has all eyes on him after a rocky week last time out.

Fitzpatrick looking great so far

Stenson had a tough break with a decent 2nd shot rolling out into the water but got his par save.

Also - Tyrell Hatton needs a new hat. The one he has looks ridiculous

TW looks terrible and just not right either. Money is on him not finishing this tournament.

Tiger looks rough so far. I mean literally like he could shoot 85.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega Dubai Desert Classic

Stenson has an Epic 3 wood in the bag

Hatton has some game though. Great iron shot right there in close.

Tigers putting from the holes I've seen hasn't even sniffed the hole.

Sergio with the lead and tiger +5 and in last place

Stenson has an Epic 3 wood in the bag

If i remember correctly he had the XR16 3 wood in the bag when it first came out too. Shortly after that he switched back to ol trusty. I wonder if the Epic stays around

Sergio's iron play was awesome in round 1.
Tiger was hard to watch and awful. I don't think he did anything well last night.

I have this on DVR and will watch this afternoon

I watched Tiger through 2 and couldn't watch anymore. After watching the opening tee shot he just didn't look right. I don't want to be the Debbie Downer on him but man I hate seeing it.

I watched Tiger through 2 and couldn't watch anymore. After watching the opening tee shot he just didn't look right. I don't want to be the Debbie Downer on him but man I hate seeing it.

His scoring average on that course is 68.1 so his round was 9 shots over his "par" for that course. That would be like one of us going out and shooting 15 or 20 strokes over our average.

Agree on Hatton needing a new hat. That looked hilarious.

Tiger. Man... I was not wanting to see him play a round like that. What does he know that we don't? His on course behavior isn't lining up at all to what he sounds like in the press interviews.

The weather outlook for the PM players today looks really tough with steady winds and big gusts

Sergio's iron play was awesome in round 1.

He is one of the best iron players in the world. If he could really putt, he would have a ton more wins.

How much longer do you think it is till Tiger says enough is enough if he keeps playing like this? He hasn't been right for years now.

Golf is all he's done since he was 6 years old, why would he quit? I don't think quitting is in him right now, he's too driven to be competitive again. Wonder how the tournament feels about giving him a million $'s to play there???

Golf is all he's done since he was 6 years old, why would he quit? I don't think quitting is in him right now, he's too driven to be competitive again. Wonder how the tournament feels about giving him a million $'s to play there???

I agree with you, I just hope he isn't injured as they said he was walking pretty gingerly.

I mean when he's in the field people show up, and the crowd's will pay to see him.

I don't think he is in has been status yet, he just needs to get healthy, he has a grueling schedule these next few weeks and if he gets through healthy, even if the golf isn't great, I think that's the biggest deal IMO

Just checking out the leaderboard and hate to see TW struggling like this. I felt his game would need some time, but expected better scores than a 77. I need to go read and see if this was all around just rust or errant tee shots that caused some bad second shots.

How much longer do you think it is till Tiger says enough is enough if he keeps playing like this? He hasn't been right for years now.

He actually looks healthy physically though now. At least appears that way. His putting was atrocious in the first round, but he's getting on greens and giving himself looks, just couldn't even come close to the hole on the first putt. He's trying to play his way back into form and I can respect that even without being a fan of his.

Back