Omega Dubai Desert Classic

Just watched the end of the replay from last night, sounds like Tiger was missing with his driver and putter.

The Amateur looked pretty comfy at -5 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the end of the replay from last night, sounds like Tiger was missing with his driver and putter.

The Amateur looked pretty comfy at -5 though

Which amateur? There isn't an amateur at -5, and if you're referring to Fitzpatrick, he turned pro a few years ago. He does look 12 though, but yea he's one of the top young european players. He already has 3 wins.

Tiger will probably shoot E on 2nd Round. He needs to win more events but has time to do so but I was disappointed in his 77 today. He has to string 2 rounds in the 60's to make noise.

Like Tiger, Sergio desires a major and will get lots of attention if he wins in Dubai this week.

Watched some of the replay this morning, but everytime I looked up from work, it was Tiger performing poorly. I feel for Tiger, hope he comes back, but I don't need to see him perform poorly.

He is one of the best iron players in the world. If he could really putt, he would have a ton more wins.

Putting, and maybe showing up on weekends when he's in contention. I've seen plenty of tournaments where he just sort of shot even par on the weekend.

How much longer do you think it is till Tiger says enough is enough if he keeps playing like this? He hasn't been right for years now.

He's valuable marketing whether he plays well or not. So I'd say when pride overtakes the money he would make not playing golf. (Let's be honest, he could retire, and he'd still be used in marketing).

Which amateur? There isn't an amateur at -5, and if you're referring to Fitzpatrick, he turned pro a few years ago. He does look 12 though, but yea he's one of the top young european players. He already has 3 wins.

12 years old? That might actually be giving him too much credit. Although he is young, he looks kid young.

~Rock

LMAO at Tiggs:bad:

And there goes Tiger. Built in excuse with his back to WD anytime he plays bad.

Play is suspended and judging by the video put out by the European Tour on Facebook, it's no surprise. Wind is crazy!!

Uh Oh IJP!!!

Omega Dubai Desert Classic

Love seeing Sergio on top and will be interesting to see him and Stenson go at it in the final round. Was crazy watching the highlights of Sergio finishing in the dark do he didn't have to do another early wake up followed by hours of waiting for the next round

Sergio!!! I really hope he breaks that 'best player not to have won a major' curse

Sergio!!! I really hope he breaks that 'best player not to have won a major' curse

Likewise, it would validate a career that is better then people give him credit for achieving so far.

I think he's finally in a good place both on course and in life and I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks through this year, I'm thinking The Open

Likewise, it would validate a career that is better then people give him credit for achieving so far.

I think it validate the general public's idea of a good career.

I think he's finally in a good place both on course and in life and I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks through this year, I'm thinking The Open

I was thinking PGA championship, kind of bring it full circle for him.

The 1999 T2 at Medinah?

That's when he was rushed into our living rooms. Battling the big cat. I think this is a prime time to get that monkey off his back.

I hope your right. Im usually not a big fan of Euros but I do like Sergio. I would love to see him win a major

I hope your right. Im usually not a big fan of Euros but I do like Sergio. I would love to see him win a major

OMG, you're not a fan of Euros!!!! Lol...kidding to those over the pond. I think he is due!!

OMG, you're not a fan of Euros!!!! Lol...kidding to those over the pond. I think he is due!!

It's odd, I enjoy watching the Euro Tour coverage, love guys like Aphibarnrat but just cannot stand the bigger names from the Euro group of players. I guess the Ryder cup has a big impression on me lol

Sergio gets the W and moves into top 10 in the world. He looked in complete control this week maybe a precursor to things to come in 2017.

Nice win for Sergio. He was looking strong from the get go.

Back