Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about taking advantage of the 130% Global Golf trade in with some old clubs sitting in my closet, been thinking about a 50* wedge. Cleveland or Cobra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about taking advantage of the 130% Global Golf trade in with some old clubs sitting in my closet, been thinking about a 50* wedge. Cleveland or Cobra.

I missed that one...do u have to buy 2015 stuff?

I missed that one...do u have to buy 2015 stuff?

I don't think so, the email just said 130% through the 21st and it gave me value on a few older fairways that aren't worth selling on eBay.

Hmm I might try that looking on their site now

I don't think so, the email just said 130% through the 21st and it gave me value on a few older fairways that aren't worth selling on eBay.

I got that email today as well. I put few clubs in the cart to trade, but it keeps telling me there is no promotion matching that code.

AND these:
18833702-new.jpg
oh I can get down with those...

I got that email today as well. I put few clubs in the cart to trade, but it keeps telling me there is no promotion matching that code.
Any chance you guys can send me that email it's my user name at gmail

Thanks fellas

Now that I'm rereading it, there is a 16% discount on used clubs that ends today in the same email. Maybe the trade in code doesn't go into effect until tomorrow after the other code expires.

Double dipping sounds cool

XR driver. Pretty forgiving and a good sound when nutted.

Pondering if I want to change something at the 4i spot in the bag. I've been through this a number of times and always come back to the 4i but there's got to he something out there that will make me happy for the long haul.

X2Hot 3 or 4 hybo maybe?

Pondering if I want to change something at the 4i spot in the bag. I've been through this a number of times and always come back to the 4i but there's got to he something out there that will make me happy for the long haul.

X2Hot 3 or 4 hybo maybe?
It only took a few swings with the Alpha 815 4H for it to displace my 4i. Definitely give it a look.

Xr pro 18 degree fairway.

The 3deep is impressing me so much I may grab another xr pro fairway and use the 3deep as a true driver replacement on some courses. Can't speak highly enough about the Xr Pro fairways so far.

Now that I'm rereading it, there is a 16% discount on used clubs that ends today in the same email. Maybe the trade in code doesn't go into effect until tomorrow after the other code expires.

Now that I'm home and on a PC I'm getting the same thing - not recognizing the code. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it takes.

Pondering some Ping irons since the local golf shop is a top100 fitter. Thinking about going and getting a good fitting to see where I'm at.

Pondering a new to me iron set in the cheap range.

Bio cells, Rocketbladez, W/S CI, D100...

Pondering a new to me iron set in the cheap range.

Bio cells, Rocketbladez, W/S CI, D100...

Love the D100s, much better feel for me over the Di11s and I grabbed mine in mint condition for a song. No regrets whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back