Pick a non-golf web-site which you dislike the most

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Pick a non-golf web-site which you dislike the most . . .

For me it would be Yahoo. They use to be half way decent but now they just suck.

The IRS.com!!!!

I honestly try to avoid non-golf as much as possible.

IGN sucks nowadays though.

Farmersonly.com.

I haven't been there, but the commercials are aggravating.

All the fake news sites- CNN, Huffington Post, et al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmersonly.com.

You don't have to be lonely, at Farmersonly.com :music:

Non golf website? Do they exist?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Anything political. I'm so over that carp now! But if I had to pick one it would be Facebook.
thats got politics and everyone's runny nose all rolled into one

The ESPN site is a mess. One obnoxious mess.

I've always thought that nike.com was awful.

Last edited:
disney.com is an absolute disaster. my wife and i find it virtually impossible to find any actual information on the site.

This was my first thought as well. You can't even navigate it due to all the pop ups and videos that just automatically play and all the scrolling bars on the top, side, and bottom. My computer has a heart attack from overload when i click on it

Anything Yahoo Sports related, ESPN, and Golf Digest. Just absolute messes that I hate going to.

Farmersonly.com.

I didn't know that was a real dating site. I thought Shane was making a joke when he included it in his list for that contest.

I try to avoid ESPN if possible.

I'll go with Deadspin.com. They were once a pretty entertaining site that occasionally broke sports news (the whole Manti Teo story), but have devolved into a troll site whose motto appears to be "Crap on everything, all the time".

CNN and MSNBC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN is headed to a big breakup. They've injected politics into sports reporting. Screw that. I don't want to hear anything political from the sports talking heads. Looking forward to their downfall.

Facebook.com is a giant pile of turd lately

The alphabet news channels; ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC & MSNBC.

I'll go with Deadspin.com. They were once a pretty entertaining site that occasionally broke sports news (the whole Manti Teo story), but have devolved into a troll site whose motto appears to be "Crap on everything, all the time".

Its nothing but politics now. I unfollowed them on twitter, unlike them on Facebook and haven't visited the site in months. It's a shame, several of the gawker sites used to be on my regular rotation of sites.

Its nothing but politics now. I unfollowed them on twitter, unlike them on Facebook and haven't visited the site in months. It's a shame, several of the gawker sites used to be on my regular rotation of sites.

Yup...the entire Gawker brand follows the same formula. I wasn't to disappointed when Hulk Hogan raided their coffers.

Back