Interesting....

Interesting. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

I think this idea is excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea and a wonderful way to get people involved

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very fun idea! JB would you say after sufficient review time would we be encouraged to tap another? So those 2-4 items turn into 6-8 review experiences?

Totally up to the person. They may want to continue testing and playing. They may want to pay it forward. Their call and we have no preference.

Nice new twist, always good to get fresh ideas on Products. Since all of us are different in one way it brings every age and skill level into the mix.

one of the reasons i love this is it won't let some reviewers hide behind the higher activity of other reviewers. having a smaller number of testers means all of them have to be engaged for it to be meaningful for the rest of us.

great job!

This is pretty awesome! Would love to get the chance to test new equipment! I am all in!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What a great idea and such a cool way to get even more engagement and discussion going here. Can't wait to see it get started!!

JB, what a way to mix it up and keep it fun at the same time.

This will definitely drive up participation and help grow The Hackers Paradise community to a whole new level.

Reviews are one of the main reasons I joined up here, done by real people for the people, this is what drives me to buy something after reading reviews done by hackers like me and I can relate to each reviewer....love it!

THP Represent!

Fantastic idea. Love seeing those active get the opportunity to experience/join in on testing.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Innovation. Love it! I think this is a great idea. I value the opinion of active members that much more just because i tend to know more about their game.

~Rock

That's really a great idea. I like seeing those that are active potentially be rewarded. There's a heck of a good group on here to give the shoulder tap to.

sounds like a cool idea and really reward those who are very active and encourage others to become more active

I like the idea,will be a great insentive and grow the community

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Hopefully I get a little Tap Tap Taparoo!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was very surprised and excited to have been given the opportunity to test the Cobra Connect device. Thank you!

The PM came out of nowhere and was kind of a mystery...until tonight with this thread. Now things make a little more sense :)

I look forward to seeing who the next person is to get an unexpected invitation and to follow along as they provide info to the rest of the forum.

In the meantime, drop by now and again to learn more about Cobra Connect: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?90773-Cobra-Connect-Review-Thread

I'm very surprised and excited to have been given the opportunity to test the Cobra Connect device. Thank you!

The PM came out of nowhere and was kind of a mystery...until tonight with this thread. Now things make a little more sense :)

I look forward to seeing who the next person is to get an unexpected invitation and to follow along as they provide info to the rest of the forum.

In the meantime, drop by now and again to learn more about Cobra Connect: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?90773-Cobra-Connect-Review-Thread
Awesome Frank!

I was very surprised and excited to have been given the opportunity to test the Cobra Connect device. Thank you!

Congrats Frank! Couldn't think of a better guy to get "tapped"! Can't wait to read your reviews.

Congrats

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Pretty awesome and definitely will provide those who are active an opportunity to showcase their skills!

Love this idea!

Back