not sure i needed to hear the financing part...should have asked that last year.

In the end, I think its just pretty effin awesome how receptive it seems like they were to you guys visiting. Mark of a cool company in my books.

Nope, much worse. They I guess have a lender they work with for some and they make the payments much less than your average car payment. It was one of those things I wish I didn't know, because you split that with a friend and AHHHHHH

Ok so I get it from April-October, you from Oct-March?

I am really looking forward to learning more about their technology. It really appeals to the stat nerd in me.

think of the spreadsheets!

It along with a teacher would be a fun lesson for sure. Let a teacher tell you what the numbers mean and more important, what you can do to fix things over a lesson. Shot to shot stuff, that's kinda overkill and tedious.

I am just scared this type of device will confirm just how bad I am at golf.

It along with a teacher would be a fun lesson for sure. Let a teacher tell you what the numbers mean and more important, what you can do to fix things over a lesson. Shot to shot stuff, that's kinda overkill and tedious.

That's what winter leasons have been like for me - "you made this change, your spin on the last 5 shots is down X RPM and you've moved the spin axis this much" - it's been useful for equating ball flight with what I'm forgetting to do while we've been working on stuff with my swing.

Thankfully I have no room in my current place for something like this. I can't wait to hear more details on it though.

Its pretty eye opening in a good way. When used correctly it can be both a lot of fun and very useful.

The skills app seems like it would be fun to use and make practice a lot more fun. Sounds like it could be very useful if you know how to interpret the info provided which seems to be quite a bit.

The skills app seems like it would be fun to use and make practice a lot more fun. Sounds like it could be very useful if you know how to interpret the info provided which seems to be quite a bit.

Very very true. The good news is that their instruction on the machine is top notch. Im not a huge fan of self diagnosis, but I am a fan of correct information.

If I had the right space and the cash, I would completely skip the man cave and go straight to a golf haven.

Seriously, though, when going thru my fitting at Club Champion we used a high end unit. It only took me seeing some numbers to make an adjustment that dropped spin 500+ rpms. Would certainly be useful as part of a lesson/practice regimen, within reason.

Very very true. The good news is that their instruction on the machine is top notch. Im not a huge fan of self diagnosis, but I am a fan of correct information.

Correct information is good, trying to hit perfect numbers from it though is bad. When David said I was way in to out, a quick feel in the shot resulted in a 21 degree change in swing path.That's strong.

Could that have been self diagnosed on the range? Sure, absolutely. How many swings would that have taken me before I realized it was that bad and should try that? Probably a lot haha. I would say using a device like this for teaching is a lot like aspirin. A little bit makes you better, a whole bottle is a disaster.

FlightScope HQ

Great stuff so far guys!

Ward I didn't need to hear they finance, didn't need this at all!!!

The skills sounds like a ton of fun and a fantastic way to make practice fun.

I agree with many that chasing is dangerous but seeing how making changes in the swing effect the ball leads to my brain grasping the change faster.

I can figure that out for free when my shots go dead right like Tiger on 9 today. :clap:

Correct. Those lesser devices are like the ES12, the SC100 and such. They work, but they're not 100% accurate.

Nope, much worse. They I guess have a lender they work with for some and they make the payments much less than your average car payment. It was one of those things I wish I didn't know, because you split that with a friend and AHHHHHH

Financing and sharing with a friend(s)? That's the devil's ponder. :banghead:

Yes, R&D costs money. I need to get paid somehow!

Sounds like another insanely awesome trip into a company's HQ! Looking forward to the upcoming details and learning more on my own.

Great stuff so far guys!

Ward I didn't need to hear they finance, didn't need this at all!!!

The skills sounds like a ton of fun and a fantastic way to make practice fun.

I agree with many that chasing is dangerous but seeing how making changes in the swing effect the ball leads to my brain grasping the change faster.

To be fair, they do not finance. They (like most places), work with places that offer financing.

Good stuff! These things are awesome! I spent a couple of minutes on a trackman at a demo day last year and learned a lot about my most common miss (push), I always thought it was from taking it too far inside, but the machine clearly showed it was just an open face. That little tid bit actually helped me find a lot more fairways last season. I can just imagine how much I could learn if I could spend some good time on one of these units.

To be fair, they do not finance. They (like most places), work with places that offer financing.

I didn't figure they could afford the risk to do it themselves, still didn't need to know you can finance such a thing. Not that it matters since I only finance houses and cars.

With as portable as these are it'd make practice at home and the station super fun and easy to be meaningful.

Heading back over to FlightScope HQ on Tuesday to talk about a couple of things we are working on as well as gather some content for the people here on their devices.

Heading back over to FlightScope HQ on Tuesday to talk about a couple of things we are working on as well as gather some content for the people here on their devices.

Looking forward to the information you bring back. This thread has definitely renewed my interest in the Xi+ which I researched a lot over the winter. My wallet however may not be so happy about this thread...

Looking forward to the information you bring back. This thread has definitely renewed my interest in the Xi+ which I researched a lot over the winter. My wallet however may not be so happy about this thread...

Stay tuned Stan, we might have some cool stuff coming very soon.

Heading to FlightScope HQ tomorrow morning and will be getting some cool content from the team. Really good people that are so excited about their products.

Back