Thanks,I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of effort for them to tell me I didn't win. :D

I won a US Open Towel.

Thanks!

Fun little game/contest...too bad I didn't win

Thats a long way to get to a No

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!! a Towel...

Won a towel. SWEET!

didn't win anything today but won a towel yesterday

the link takes me to a USGA page, but seeing nothing about the contest

didn't win anything today but won a towel yesterday

You'll only instant win 1x. But, trying each day gets you another entry towards the grand prize.....I think.

RULES:

Upon registering, you will earn one (1) entry into the promotion. You will also earn one (1) gameplay for the "memory match" instant win game ("game"). When the game is completed you will be notified if you are a winner or loser. All instant winners are required to fill out the redemption form and grand prize winners will be subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to share the promotion with others. Limit of one (1) sweepstakes entry per person, per email address, per day throughout the promotion period. Limit of one (1) instant win gameplay per person, per email address, per day throughout the promotion period.

Reading the last sentence, it seems that you can only "instant win" once per day, but you can "instant win" more than once. I won once, and so did my wife.

Just won a US Open Towel!

No towel yet in four attempts. Man...

Didn't win but actually enjoyed that! Had no idea you were allowed to borrows other peoples stuff.

Just won a 2015 US Open towel on the fourth entry.
Thanks!

Just won a towel on my fourth entry as well! I think this is the first ever on-line contest where I have won something!

I am so glad I posted this. Its not a big prize but its helps us that love golf maybe learn something we havent know before.

Hope more of all you win!

Back